enduring appeal in a sentence
1) For a supposedly dead language Latin exerts an enduring appeal .
2) This is why they have had such an enduring appeal .
3) The enduring appeal of "Weird Al" Yankovic.
enduring appeal example sentences4) So what is it about Rolex's enduring appeal ?
5) Rockabilly music cultivated an attitude that assured its enduring appeal to teenagers.
6) But it was also a test of the label 's enduring appeal .
7) Perhaps it's to do with the enduring appeal of prurience.
8) It is also remarkable for its universality and its enduring appeal after five millennia.
9) Precise Swiss movement, modern design and a tradition of quality give Gucci its enduring appeal .
10) Essential to the label's enduring appeal is that CD menswear is about style rather than fashion.
11) Analysing Bogart's enduring appeal , he concludes that, "He was one of us.
12) Indeed, Huston's choices of cast and crew have much to do with the film's enduring appeal .
13) Through the decades, many cultural historians have analyzed Bonnie's and Clyde's enduring appeal to the public imagination.
14) The enduring appeal of the Workers Educational Association is that of the public house: all human life is there.
15) With a film like this, one is tempted to conjecture about the enduring appeal of something so patently false.
example sentences with enduring appeal16) What's the enduring appeal of the original waif?, Avoid dresses that come with a lot of fluff.
17) Both writers cemented the sonnet's enduring appeal by demonstrating its flexibility and lyrical potency through the exceptional quality of their poems.
18) So what is it about this particular handgun which gives it the enduring appeal and singular identity among handguns that it possesses?
19) His compositions have had a significant impact on popular music up to the present day, and have an enduring broad appeal .
20) The relevance and enduring appeal of Othello is demonstrated by its great many artistic adaptations-in film, opera, television productions, and ballet.
21) Valhalla, the Hall of the Slain described by Snorri Sturluson, in which warriors fight, die, and rise every day, contains an enduring appeal to men.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of enduring appeal
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of enduring appeal with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with enduring appeal
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word enduring appeal in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with enduring appeal.
20 examples of simple sentences of enduring appeal. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of enduring appeal
Compound Sentences with enduring appeal
Complex Sentences with enduring appeal
Compound-Complex Sentences with enduring appeal