unanimously approve in a sentence
1) The document was unanimously approved last Friday.
2) The list submitted by the nominating committee was approved unanimously .
3) The idea was approved unanimously with hardly any discussion!
unanimously approve example sentences4) Those present at the meeting unanimously approved .
5) The appointment was unanimously approved at the last general assembly.
6) Two days later, state lawmakers unanimously approved the plan.
7) The Commission unanimously approved the contract amendments.
8) The party executive unanimously approved the nomination on March 19.
9) Opposition parties and the ANC unanimously approved the changes .
10) The Texas legislature unanimously approved the site in February 1899.
11) The Senate unanimously approved her nomination on October 21.
12) The Lebanese cabinet unanimously approved the resolution on 12 August 2006.
13) The tuition increases were approved unanimously for ASU and UA.
14) The latter including all PDP Ministers unanimously approved this.
15) Despite the objections, McKenna's nomination was approved unanimously .
example sentences with unanimously approve16) AZT was subsequently approved unanimously for infants and children in 1990.
17) The Ariba board of directors has unanimously approved the transaction.
18) Lawmakers had unanimously approved the pension changes in March.
19) The Supreme Court unanimously approved their constitutionality on 26 April 2012.
20) The act was unanimously approved by the Senate Judiciary Committee yesterday.
21) After some discussion, the task force unanimously approved the proposed report.
22) The council received the proposal enthusiastically, and unanimously approved its execution.
23) The council unanimously approved the resolution to examine the OCOG option.
24) Her hiring was unanimously approved by the council, 5-0.
25) This organizational plan was approved unanimously by the Congress, without debate.
26) On 18 September the Ukrainian cabinet unanimously approved the draft association agreement.
27) Iraq's governing council unanimously approves the country's new constitution.
28) The NBA unanimously approved the name change starting with 2014-15.
How to use unanimously approve in a sentence29) In August 1985 Aruba drafted a constitution that was unanimously approved .
30) Finally, Law 13,010 was approved unanimously .
31) July 12: A civil partnerships bill is unanimously approved in Jersey.
32) The proposal , according to Yepez, was approved unanimously .
33) The commissioners unanimously approved the delay.
34) That application must be approved unanimously .
35) Both companies' Boards of Directors have unanimously approved the transaction.
36) Nonetheless, council unanimously approved Miller's plan on 1 March 2004.
37) This was unanimously approved by Council.
38) The Passamaquoddy tribal council unanimously approved Tureen's strategy.
39) The request was approved unanimously and generated the idea for a memorial program .
40) Helmer was approved unanimously by the BW board of trustees.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of unanimously approve
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of unanimously approve with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with unanimously approve
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word unanimously approve in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with unanimously approve.
20 examples of simple sentences of unanimously approve. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of unanimously approve
Compound Sentences with unanimously approve
Complex Sentences with unanimously approve
Compound-Complex Sentences with unanimously approve