previously approve in a sentence
1) The moratorium had not affected previously approved crops.
2) Both chambers previously approved the expanded checks in slightly different forms .
3) This guidance refers to previously approved collections of information.
previously approve example sentences4) Also proposed were minor adjustments to route alignments previously approved .
5) This injectable version was previously approved only for alcohol dependence.
6) The previously approved package (if any).
7) The FDA previously approved Stivarga to treat colorectal cancer .
8) Unit prices previously approved are acceptable for pricing changes of original bid items.
9) Students previously approved for this award must apply for payment each year.
10) The, the budget is the one that had been approved previously .
11) Ensures that formal modifications are carried out only on previously approved software.
12) Retrieve, using the previously approved package, the original approved modules.
13) Be authorized to suspend a previously approved protocol in instances of noncompliance.
14) The Navy informed Lockheed that it would purchase only previously approved designs.
15) Each proposed service has been previously approved by ICANN to ensure registry security and stability.
example sentences with previously approve16) The country's Assembly previously approved the bill in its second reading on 11 February.
17) Elimination of the 10,000 annual limit for previously approved asylees to adjust to permanent legal residence.
18) Previously approved settlements include HarperCollins , Simon & Schuster and the Hachette Book Group.
19) This aid was an addition to US$330 million of previously approved US aid to Colombia.
20) The previously approved G4 Platinum System is for insertion of the sensor in the abdomen only.
21) Every type of obstacle to be used during official events must be previously approved by the PPOB.
22) The bill was previously approved by the lower house on 11 June in an 84-41 vote.
23) Mentor's MemoryShape Breast Implant showed similar rates of complications and outcomes as previously approved breast implants.
24) The city had previously approved several large increases for the police during Mel Lastman's tenure as mayor.
25) The bill was previously approved on 21 December by the Legislative Assembly in a 39-20 vote.
26) Failure to so notify the Superintendent shall render the approval of any previously approved plan of operations void.
27) The advocacy plan , previously approved by the two Boards is underway, and follows four strands: 1.
28) If approved for irradiation, these foods would be subject to the same labeling requirements as previously approved foods.
How to use previously approve in a sentence29) The plans or designs previously approved or alternative plans or designs, may thereupon be resubmitted for Commission review.
30) Each listed Verisign service has been previously approved by ICANN and is now operational on registries under Verisign management.
31) In many cases, the course will have been previously approved as the equivalent of a UMass Amherst course.
32) The bill was previously approved on 13 April by the State House of Representatives in an 85-63 vote.
33) When revisions are deemed necessary the changes to the previously approved statement may be submitted separately to the FHWA for approval.
34) However , the FISC ruled that the NSA overstepped their bounds, and collected far more data than was previously approved .
35) It was previously approved by the State Legislative Council on 10 April and by the State Legislative Assembly on 12 March.
36) When the length of an inpatient hospital stay extends past the previously approved length of stay, additional days must be approved.
37) Government must stop spending more than the state collects and we need to cut back unsustainable spending plans Democrats have previously approved .
38) Supplemental Proposal - A request to the sponsor for the additional funds for an ongoing project during the previously approved performance period.
39) It was previously approved by the state Legislative Council on 27 August and by the state House of Assembly on 25 June.
40) D. The City council has previously approved a Revocable License Agreement for an antenna at the Property (Contract No. 930019).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of previously approve
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of previously approve with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with previously approve
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word previously approve in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with previously approve.
20 examples of simple sentences of previously approve. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of previously approve
Compound Sentences with previously approve
Complex Sentences with previously approve
Compound-Complex Sentences with previously approve