approve prior in a sentence
1) Bots on Wikipedia must be approved prior to activation.
2) The mechanism is extremely transparent and is prior approved by the Regulator.
3) Appraisal reports shall be reviewed and approved prior to initiation of negotiations.
approve prior example sentences4) Colchicine in combination with probenecid has been FDA approved prior to 1982.
5) Advertising Terms and Conditions: All ads are reviewed for correct usage, and must be approved prior to publication.
6) Effective Date: January 24, 2013 12 Updated: March 15, 2013 Invoices must be approved prior to payment.
7) Develop, submit, and fully implement an erosion and sediment control plan that is approved prior to initiating any on-site activities.
8) The Exchange also required Canaco to re-price the stock options that were approved prior to the release of the positive drilling results.
9) To participate in the Static Display, your application (PDF) must be submitted and approved prior to the October 3 deadline.
10) If such articles are subsequently exported, a Form 9, Application and Permit for Permanent Exportation of Firearms, must also be approved prior to exportation.
11) We had to get more money, a huge amount of money to change what was approved prior to that-and then changed again.
12) These regulations may not allow for sufficient time for a hospital seeking to classify as an MDH to be approved prior to the March 31, 2014 expiration of the MDH program.
13) Indeed , all the wind farms in operation or under construction in Napthine's electorate were approved prior to the 2011 planning law changes.
14) A single type of balloting group for a standard shall be established at the time of PAR approval and officially approved prior to the formation of a balloting group.
15) On knowledge and belief, if a distributor disseminated tool literature that had not been prior approved , Amway would terminate or suspend the distributor.
example sentences with approve prior16) State Government/Private SEZs notified/ approved prior to SEZ Act 2005
17) 9.5 Booth Displays: Booth displays of products and services must be approved individually prior to IBO participation at a business event.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of approve prior
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of approve prior with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with approve prior
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word approve prior in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with approve prior.
20 examples of simple sentences of approve prior. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of approve prior
Compound Sentences with approve prior
Complex Sentences with approve prior
Compound-Complex Sentences with approve prior