formally approve in a sentence
1) The client should also formally approve the final budget.
2) President issues a letter formally approving the name change.
3) Plans were formally approved on October 10.
formally approve example sentences4) May 21, 1906 Supervisors formally approved the overhead trolley franchise.
5) It was formally approved on October 2, 1978.
6) It has yet to be formally approved in Canada.
7) The League of Nations formally approved these mandates in 1922.
8) A module which has been formally approved as part of a package.
9) The M3A1 was formally approved for production on 21 December 1944.
10) The Regents formally approved UCR's medical school proposal in 2006.
11) Carnegie formally approved Frick's tactics on May 4.
12) These were formally approved by the Bar Council in July.
13) Nevertheless, the Council formally approved this resolution on 7 March 2005.
14) The transfer has been formally approved by the Institute and The Company.
15) The Assembly formally approved the draft Constitution on November 26, 1949.
example sentences with formally approve16) On 30 June 1981 an EEC declaration formally approved the Carrington Plan.
17) A formally approved audit of annual accounts is required to score on this indicator.
18) Ensure that modified software is formally approved before the modification operation is recognised as complete.
19) Of the 13 OPEC members, only 10 formally approved the roll-over agreement.
20) Disclose the date on which the accounts were formally approved by the board.
21) The split was formally approved at an extraordinary congress in Prague on Feb. 23.
22) approved The modified modules have all been formally approved and are available for use.
23) Deployment of UNCRO was formally approved by the UNSC on 28 April.
24) Woolley formally approved the designs for the quarter by letter dated May 23, 1916.
25) On 11 December 2010 a new constitution was formally approved , launching the Fourth Republic.
26) Next Monday, Metro will formally approve the scope of the Southwest Corridor project.
27) If the proposal is acceptable supervisory arrangements are made before the candidate's application is formally approved .
28) China, India and Pakistan are among those that have not formally approved the treaty.
How to use formally approve in a sentence29) The Council Executive Committee formally approved the Campus Development Framework on 26 June 2014.
30) Aglen refused to allow his officers to collect these duties until they had been formally approved .
31) It was not essential that the hotel corporation should formally approve the contract after its organization.
32) The General Council formally approved the Accession Package of Vanuatu on 26 October 2011.
33) APPROVED-BY the module has been formally approved and can be issued as part of a product.
34) After these corrections were prepared and formally approved in 1620 the reading of the book was permitted.
35) The bridge was finished at the end of 1950 and formally approved by the authorities in 1952.
36) In 2004, he formally approved the order designating the New Forest as a National Park.
37) Article 1 affirms that "the Order is a legal entity formally approved by the Holy See.
38) MAKING ENDS MEET His selection was formally approved later by Michigan 's Emergency Loan Board.
39) The Spadina was formally approved at the final meeting Gardiner chaired, and the Cross-town deferred again.
40) Some of the promises are rooted in tradition, and others have been formally approved by religious leaders.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of formally approve
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of formally approve with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with formally approve
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word formally approve in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with formally approve.
20 examples of simple sentences of formally approve. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of formally approve
Compound Sentences with formally approve
Complex Sentences with formally approve
Compound-Complex Sentences with formally approve