conditionally approve in a sentence
1) The Toronto venture exchange has conditionally approved the placing , the firm said.
2) Students must be at least conditionally approved for Teacher Education Program to register for a 300 -level course.
3) The Regional Administrator may conditionally approve the application after consulting with the applicant if only minor changes are required.
conditionally approve example sentences4) When funds are available, the Regional Administrator will award assistance based on an approved or conditionally approved application.
5) In addition, it conditionally approved the functional program for the CHC, pending an alignment meeting with the Ministry.
6) In New Mexico, HHS has conditionally approved a state exchange, but state officials have still not signed a contract with an IT vendor to build the system.
7) The Regional Administrator will review each completed application and should approve, conditionally approve , or disapprove the application within 60 days of receipt.
8) The Regional Administrator will review a complete application and either approve, conditionally approve , or disapprove it within 60 days of receipt.
9) These applicants will be conditionally approved to sit for the examination, as long as they meet all other eligibility requirements, pending submission of evidence.
10) In the remaining states that did not apply to operate state-based exchanges or were not conditionally approved to do so, CMS is required to operate an FF-SHOP and FFE.
11) The budget had been conditionally approved by the IMF during a visit to Washington by Finance Minister Andrzej Olechowski on March 16-17.
12) The Director of Defense Research and Engineering (DDRE) Conditionally approved the changes to the development objectives, pending his review of the proposed program.
13) The city saves five million gallons from being taken out of the lake." The wastewater recycling plan was approved conditionally by TCEQ on June 27, 2014.
14) The league conditionally approved an expansion franchise, the Atlantic Schooners, for play in the 1984 season, but the team never made it to play.
15) City Council members conditionally approved the plan Aug. 6 , but it was dependent upon Gaston County commissioners also committing money to the venture.
example sentences with conditionally approve16) The NRDC calls on the EPA to review all conditionally approved pesticides to ensure their safety and to make submitted data accessible for public review .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of conditionally approve
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of conditionally approve with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with conditionally approve
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word conditionally approve in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with conditionally approve.
20 examples of simple sentences of conditionally approve. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of conditionally approve
Compound Sentences with conditionally approve
Complex Sentences with conditionally approve
Compound-Complex Sentences with conditionally approve