officially approve in a sentence
1) They have also suffered much officially approved harassment.
2) The constitution was officially approved on 8 October 1920.
3) By 1810, Paris alone had 180 officially approved brothels.
officially approve example sentences4) Journalists were only able to use officially approved translators.
5) The controversial legislation has not yet been officially approved by Parliament.
6) Of course , not all spy movies are officially approved .
7) The Foundation was officially approved on 3 June 1932.
8) Library administration officially approved of the move in June 1959.
9) The society was re-established and officially approved in April 1946.
10) Cabinet officially approved the NFA budget on 27 November 1977.
11) The UN has officially approved the claim in April 2012 .
12) Other prayers to Saint Michael have also been officially approved .
13) The Red Cross emblem was officially approved in Geneva in 1863.
14) In 1837, the foundation of the society was finally officially approved .
15) The Holy See has never officially approved or disapproved these apparitions.
example sentences with officially approve16) A list of the officially approved Special Designations is follows.
17) Investigators reported that similar officially approved backdating occurred at four other institutions.
18) Truman officially approved NSC-68 on September 30, 1950.
19) Some Shugendō temples converted themselves into various officially approved Shintō denominations.
20) FIFA president Sepp Blatter officially approved the deal within days.
21) Lectureships must be officially approved by the Provost's office.
22) Biosimilars are the officially approved biopharmaceutical copycats after related patents expire .
23) They performed youth-oriented, yet officially approved radio-friendly music.
24) Surveys had shown that many consumers mistakenly believed that these had been officially approved .
25) The Board will officially approve the 2012 budget at its Dec. 28 meeting.
26) Although an officially approved BSA program, Varsity Scouting continued to face opposition.
27) Nevertheless, the bishop does officially approve and appoint deacons to their selected ministry.
28) It was officially approved in 1982 and started to be widely used by 1987.
How to use officially approve in a sentence29) The application was officially approved by the CRTC on June 21, 1999.
30) Legitimate: Should be officially approved .
31) In November 2008, only 22 JI projects had been officially approved and registered.
32) The new names had to be officially approved by the International Astronomical Union .
33) Beginning with 1964, literature began to broaden in scope beyond the officially approved style.
34) The roster of each committee is officially approved by a full vote of its house.
35) They may not be confined to the expression of those sentiments that are officially approved .
36) Most of New Zealands place names have never been officially approved by the NZGB.
37) There is no record of this insignia being officially approved for use by the squadron.
38) UDEF version 1.0 was officially approved by The Open Group Board in October 2006.
39) The SCWs insignia has been in existence since it was officially approved for use in 1993.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of officially approve
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of officially approve with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with officially approve
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word officially approve in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with officially approve.
20 examples of simple sentences of officially approve. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of officially approve
Compound Sentences with officially approve
Complex Sentences with officially approve
Compound-Complex Sentences with officially approve