system allocate in a sentence
1) Transportation systems allocate the cost of their roads by measuring wear.
2) The points system allocates all university places in Ireland for Irish applicants.
3) When a file is created the file system allocates space for the data.
system allocate example sentences4) Lore has it that the early system allocated a small sequential number to each currency.
5) File systems allocate space in a granular manner, usually multiple physical units on the device.
6) The compiler and runtime system allocate memory for a stack frame to contain them and other housekeeping information.
7) If the private structure is registered with GType, it will be automatically allocated by the object system .
8) Braunstein & Folbre assert that the hierarchical relationship produced from the patriachical system over allocates care work to women.
9) This file contains seven numbers: nr_inodes , nr_free_inodes , preshrink , and four dummy values. nr_inodes is the number of inodes the system has allocated .
10) Threads are operating system construct, so when you are creating a new Thread Operating system allocates 4MB of memory for it, and it also commits it.
11) The system allocated half of its 700 bicycle fleet in San Francisco, and the rest along the Caltrain corridor in Redwood City, Palo Alto, Mountain View and San Jose.
12) Record Mirror's exclusive chart survey was based on a point system allocated according to position and length of time in UK charts for the first three months of the year.
13) Traditionally IBM PC systems have allocated their first three parallel ports according to the configuration in the table below (if all three printer ports exist).
14) This system allocates votes to member states in part according to their population, but heavily weighted in favour of the smaller states.
15) The operating system allocates processor time to virtual machines on the basis of their operating characteristics, priority, and the load on the system as a whole.
example sentences with system allocate16) On the face of it, this is bizarre since it is clear and well understood that our federal system allocates responsibility for education to the states.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of system allocate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of system allocate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with system allocate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word system allocate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with system allocate.
20 examples of simple sentences of system allocate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of system allocate
Compound Sentences with system allocate
Complex Sentences with system allocate
Compound-Complex Sentences with system allocate