successfully appeal in a sentence
1) Criminal tickets are more difficult to successfully appeal against though.
2) The landlords successfully appealed to the High Court.
3) Many applicants go on to successfully appeal a denial of benefits.
successfully appeal example sentences4) Brown prevailed against Hercules at trial, but Hercules successfully appealed .
5) The film's verdict by the review board was not successfully appealed .
6) Tooth successfully appealed the IRC decision.
7) ICE successfully appealed this decision to the Board of Immigration Appeals.
8) Gruban successfully appealed against the internment, and brought Booth to court.
9) But Cherwell council successfully appealed to the High Court in November.
10) Shea successfully appealed the decision in an arbitration hearing, overturning the dismissal.
11) The Crown successfully appealed Judge Fontaine's decision and the charges were reinstated.
12) Seven News successfully appeals ACMA decision.
13) Fretilin responded by appealing successfully to the Portuguese-trained East Timorese military units.
14) Munday successfully appealed against his proscription.
15) The company successfully appealed for relief on the grounds it offered separate but equal accommodation.
example sentences with successfully appeal16) The club successfully appealed against the payments in court and won damages from the police.
17) E&Y appealed successfully .
18) But, remember that you cannot successfully appeal to everyone all the time.
19) In June 1999 Botha successfully appealed to the High Court against his conviction and sentence.
20) I successfully appealed and reduced the assessment value of my house in NJ by 20%.
21) He successfully appealed the ban, but was reprimanded and fined £10,000 for his actions.
22) On August 5, the rating was successfully appealed to an R with no further cuts.
23) In mid-1996 News Limited successfully appealed this ruling, which enabled the competition to proceed.
24) Smith successfully appealed the suspension through his employees' union and retired with full benefits in 2007.
25) This was upheld by the BC Supreme Court in 2008, but successfully appealed in 2010.
26) After Ms Tang successfully appealed her conviction, an appeal was heard by the High Court.
27) This red card was overturned by the FA the following Tuesday after Bolton successfully appealed against it.
28) February 24, 1977 The solicitors successfully appealed to Kerr J. and the third party notice was restored.
How to use successfully appeal in a sentence
How to use successfully appeal in a sentence29) The barrister successfully appealed to the Court of appeal and the third party notice was again struck out.
30) Following the match Yeovil successfully appealed the first of the three red cards shown to centre back Webster.
31) He successfully appealed his death sentence in 1778, but remained imprisoned under the "lettre de cachet".
32) The Iranian deal fell through after Saudi Arabia and Iraq successfully appealed to Germany to cancel the order.
33) Even when the latter appealed successfully to the Governor of Texas, Parker refused to return his grandson.
34) This value will be used to determine your property tax bill, unless you can successfully appeal the amount.
35) Having a competent and experienced attorney review your case is crucial if you want to successfully appeal your felony conviction.
36) Thomas survived one ball from Fred Trueman, successfully appealed for light and they all trooped back to the pavilion.
37) When the petition was submitted, Robertson successfully appealed to enough voters to remove their names to avoid a recall election.
38) However those results were nullified by the RRRA constitutional board after Rez-Solution's disqualification in the first election was successfully appealed .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of successfully appeal
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of successfully appeal with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with successfully appeal
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word successfully appeal in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with successfully appeal.
20 examples of simple sentences of successfully appeal. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of successfully appeal
Compound Sentences with successfully appeal
Complex Sentences with successfully appeal
Compound-Complex Sentences with successfully appeal