state allocate in a sentence
1) The state allocated twelve million naira to the venture in the 1981 budget.
2) The state allocated foreign exchange.
3) Funding was allocated by the state to provide extensive renovation to this original campus building.
state allocate example sentences4) The state allocated 50 billion roubles to buy ready-to-occupy urban housing from cash-strapped developers.
5) However, no funds were appropriated for it until 1911 when the state allocated $25,000.
6) In 1945, the state allocated $535,000 for right-of-way acquisition and $6 million for construction.
7) Changes will be necessary both in how states allocate their funds and what colleges do with them.
8) Many remaining winner-take-all states allocated delegates to both the winner of each congressional district and the winner of the state.
9) In August 1968, the state allocated $750,000 (about $ in dollars) for building the Jefferson Street interchange.
10) Every year, the state allocates , by taking into account the number of pupils, a special target grant to municipalities.
11) The voucher is an amount of money allocated by the state to Qatari students to cover all or part of the cost of study at private schools.
12) It was by far the most impressive in the Agriculture Palace, and rightfully so considering the $100,000 allocated by the state for the display.
13) Under current law, there is a state-by-state limit on the annual amount of federal low-income housing tax credits that may be allocated by each state .
14) Moneys allocated by the state must be used to supplement, not supplant, other federal, state, and local funds for DUI court operations and associated services.
15) The state is allocating these federal funds to regional law enforcement agencies through the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act Justice Assistance Grant program.
example sentences with state allocate16) In the first place, means of production are not 'sold' to any purchaser;.. they are only allocated by the state to its enterprises.
17) Funds for schools of traditional religious communities are allocated by the state under the Agreement between the Republic of Lithuania and the Holy See.
18) However, the state only allocated 2% of the plan and it took almost 3 years to receive any of these federal recovery dollars.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of state allocate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of state allocate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with state allocate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word state allocate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with state allocate.
20 examples of simple sentences of state allocate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of state allocate
Compound Sentences with state allocate
Complex Sentences with state allocate
Compound-Complex Sentences with state allocate