somewhat awkward in a sentence
1) The fact that my step is somewhat awkward does not matter.
2) Not if young Thara and her somewhat awkward .
3) This required somewhat awkward masking of KRON's IDs and commercials.
4) This short would be the last they animated under this somewhat awkward situation.
somewhat awkward example sentences5) Erin and Pete appear somewhat awkward around each other after this, however.
6) This puts a somewhat awkward twist on what might be an otherwise excellent relationship.
7) Their conversation is somewhat awkward, as the two still have no common interest.
8) This software was not compatible with Commodore standards and was somewhat awkward to use.
9) A somewhat awkward cameo ensued .
10) The first die depicts a relatively crude crested eagle, thin-legged and somewhat awkward.
11) A short and stocky left-handed batsman, Hill had a crouched, somewhat awkward stance.
12) All these things being said, it is a capable (if somewhat awkward) system they present.
13) Smith jumped at the proposal, leaving me as author of this column in a somewhat awkward position.
14) Two", a somewhat awkward billing for a band who was trying to support a hard rock album.
example sentences with awkward15) Strange as it sounds, this somewhat awkward middle ground actually represents huge progress for EA's freemium ambitions.
16) It looks like a Bluetooth headset which is good, but it's still somewhat awkward to wear constantly.
17) The thylacine was noted as having a stiff and somewhat awkward gait, making it unable to run at high speed.
18) The RV04 wasn't a bad looking case but again it was quite boring and if anything, somewhat awkward looking.
19) This is somewhat awkward, since the past couple of years, the Dutch film seems to be increasing in quality.
20) The Velcro strips are somewhat awkward to completely close from the inside, almost like they are reversed when sewn in.
21) Nellie, for her part, had forgotten the kiss until that point, and finds Toby's affection somewhat awkward.
22) So the somewhat awkward question now is: How big a check will Sterling get if he does sell the team?
23) While the meeting turned out to be somewhat awkward for Major Middleton, it began a friendship between the two men.
24) Although users found the setup to work well, some found holding a DualShock with one hand to be somewhat awkward.
25) Although both women found the encounter somewhat awkward and uncomfortable, they were each genuinely happy to see that the other was doing well.
26) Britney still does this during the video, in a somewhat awkward, contrived way, as if she was ordered to do that.
27) Olympique de Marseille have endured a somewhat awkward couple of days prior to their massive encounter against Olympique Lyonnais at Stade Velodrome on Sunday evening.
28) Perhaps the last-minute inclusion of Section 1021(e) as an amendment introduced on the floor of the Senate explains the somewhat awkward construction," wrote the court.
29) Public transport is somewhat awkward should one intend to visit any of the local cities or towns, except Nienburg where a bus service is in place.
30) After a somewhat awkward return home and a tense reunion with his father, Jake steps up to become a leader in Jericho, fighting to protect the town and its citizens.
31) somewhat awkward in behavior, he appears to be a blindly jingoist and uninsightful, as well as bland, politics motivated teenager.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of somewhat awkward
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of somewhat awkward with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with somewhat awkward
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word somewhat awkward in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with somewhat awkward.
20 examples of simple sentences of somewhat awkward. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of somewhat awkward
Compound Sentences with somewhat awkward
Complex Sentences with somewhat awkward
Compound-Complex Sentences with somewhat awkward