rather awkward in a sentence
1) I found these rather awkward to fit.
2) Using these in my build is currently rather awkward.
3) They had something rather awkward and difficult to tell her.
4) She is rather awkward and often very embarrassed by her family.
rather awkward example sentences5) I've always found these kinds of talks rather awkward.
6) The Allies now found themselves in a rather awkward position.
7) He attends junior high and proves to be a rather awkward student.
8) Use for hunting is questionable because of a rather awkward head position during target acquisition.
9) However, I wasn't given the words making it a rather awkward situation.
10) Similarly, I never look at other people in this rather awkward manner.
11) When you think of it, those climatologists are in a rather awkward position.
12) Now, Sir, this is placing the President in a rather awkward and embarrassing position.
13) A rather awkward silence began to stretch between them and she strove for something pleasant to say.
14) When Hoover introduced the 'Hedlite' in 1932, it was rather awkward and unattractive.
example sentences with awkward15) Her awkward posture is perhaps intended to suggest her young shyness, but the figure appears rather awkward.
16) As the BFS attempts to put together this list, they will face some rather awkward questions.
17) But now... now the rather awkward possibility of a revisit to those bad, internecine times.
18) She was long-legged and rather awkward and didn't do things quickly even when she got started!
19) So that's that that's that rather awkward item so quite rapidly sorted out, yes .
20) This will likely give you enough absorbency, but it will be rather awkward on your baby.
21) Until then, Range Rovers only had two doors, making access to the rear seats rather awkward.
22) Not the most fun either, since it's rather awkward to paint something that's directly above you.
23) It is rather awkward to get your fingers into, so scrap it if you can't use it.
24) While NPR does an excellent job in presenting news, they have been rather awkward when it has come to firing people.
25) Some parents complain that they feel rather awkward going up to their child, when (for example) she is not behaving badly, in order to say, 'You are painting so nicely, I really feel pleased'.
26) But to be overtaken by the former, though sometimes proving rather awkward, is never dangerous, while the latter are only so to the rider to hounds who may be a stranger to the district.
27) Of course this job wasn't made any easier by the fact that the glass lays up on to the top of the tunnel and then laps down over a rather awkward shaped side.
28) These files have rather awkward names based on the date and time of the recording, which is yet another reason why I prefer to run Time Machine off of my desktop.
29) The new shows, despite being on at rather awkward times, are proving to be more wholesome affairs and are even starting to include interviews with session guests.
30) This machine was a rather awkward device, but was still heralded as some relief for the doctors who found themselves suffering from fatigued wrists and hands.
31) The same difficulty applies to both side of the way, and as traffic is great in Arkwright-street, the double line will be rather awkward unless the foot-way is reduced.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of rather awkward
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of rather awkward with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with rather awkward
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word rather awkward in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with rather awkward.
20 examples of simple sentences of rather awkward. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of rather awkward
Compound Sentences with rather awkward
Complex Sentences with rather awkward
Compound-Complex Sentences with rather awkward