seem awkward in a sentence
1) Now try measuring some that seem awkward.
2) Depending on third parties to extract our own information seems awkward.
3) Which words or phrases seem awkward, ambiguous, or grammatically incorrect?
4) That also holds true for those who seem fairly awkward socially and are lonely .
seem awkward example sentences5) This may seem awkward at first, but it becomes easier with practice.
6) On paper, though, and when played on the piano, it can sometimes seem awkward.
7) Condoms may seem awkward at first, but the more you practise the easier using them becomes.
8) If so, I guess that makes sense, but requiring a different file still seems quite awkward.
9) Alternatively, Bards or Monks might be secondary choices for soloing if all the multiclassing seems awkward.
10) So it seems awkward to try to diagnose a child with ADHD while he's still in preschool.
11) The sound seemed mediocre, too, and the interplay of film and poetic text seemed awkward at times.
12) Zak W breaks out the guitar again and when anybody sings on this show it just seems so awkward.
13) While it may seem awkward to couch yourself in such promotional terms, be confident in your fit and potential.
14) Accurately measuring subjective pleasure (or pain) seemed awkward, as the thinkers of the time were surely aware.
example sentences with awkward15) Conversation doesn't always flow naturally, so being quiet when there isn't a flow of conversation can seem awkward.
16) Few other things seemed awkward for Christie; he was known for an ability to talk to both kids and adults.
17) It may at first seem awkward, but after a while, most family members look forward to that special time.
18) They seem awkward at first, but once you get one and learn to use it, everything else is crap!
19) Having ridden mine regularly I'd say the jury is still out on this aspect, as pedaling backwards seems comparatively awkward.
20) A study has found that – even though they seem awkward – kangaroos actually use their tails as a sort of fifth leg to help propel them across the landscape.
21) It's no 'puzzle' - you have well described what you are doing - it's just that the methodology seems awkward to me.
22) Dallas Cowboys : It seems awkward to us that the Cowboys would draft three offensive linemen and no defensive linemen in this draft.
23) It may seem awkward at first but it works well once you get the hang of it, and it keeps you from stooping.
24) However, these sloped bricks are taller than standard minifigure legs, making some characters seem awkward when placed next to taller females.
25) Euclid's presentation was limited by the mathematical ideas and notations in common currency in his era, and this causes the treatment to seem awkward to the modern reader in some places.
26) Although French technique does seem awkward to begin with, it is the most efficient way of moving on easier angled terrain and is also the basis of resting on steeper ground.
27) Everything seemed awkward.
28) There is a brief adaptation period for new users, as getting used to a hornless bike seat can seem awkward, but it is well worth the short learning curve.
29) It may seem awkward to practice your pitch to an empty room or in front of colleagues but you need to do just that.
30) While it is certainly not all-encompassing, and also seems somewhat awkward to me, I believe that it has importance and meaning for others outside of myself.
31) It seemed even more awkward in the company of its finer European counterparts and was unsold at $475,000 (est. $500-700,000).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of seem awkward
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of seem awkward with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with seem awkward
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word seem awkward in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with seem awkward.
20 examples of simple sentences of seem awkward. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of seem awkward
Compound Sentences with seem awkward
Complex Sentences with seem awkward
Compound-Complex Sentences with seem awkward