quite awkward in a sentence
1) They're quite awkward to deal with.
2) Beyond a limit, aural input is quite awkward.
3) I have to agree, the board mounting is quite awkward.
4) Getting our reference to Person back out is quite awkward .
quite awkward example sentences5) It will have to be a two-day funeral which makes things quite awkward .
6) If so, I guess that makes sense, but requiring a different file still seems quite awkward.
7) Larry is quite awkward in social situations; his students have described him as "boring and intellectually inaccessible.
8) The crack above is quite awkward to start, but press on to finish this long pitch in one.
9) Despite being the most eager to have sex, Leonard proves here he is quite awkward in these situations.
10) If you want to play a game, or use the phone in landscape mode it becomes quite awkward.
11) Yet the whole is entertaining, is long and has but one notable failures: control when flying is quite awkward.
12) True some people are quite awkward when first learning how to breast feed and the sheer production of it makes it difficult to be discreet.
13) Wh-islands are weaker than adjunct islands since extraction is often quite awkward, but they are not necessarily considered to be ungrammatical by all speakers.
14) Thank you for raising the issue for aspect ratio - 16 :9 really do feel quite awkward in portrait mode when going beyond phone-size.
example sentences with awkward15) When a man she has slept with ( an encounter that's in itself quite awkward) surprises her at her office, she scolds him in front of her colleagues, "What are you doing here?
16) OTOH, a nice general programming language does not necessarily make a great shell, and vice versa – bash is quite awkward in anything bigger than a single terminal window.
17) It is a most unusual interview in that it becomes quite awkward simply due to it's power, which lies beyond words.
18) Don't worry about it cos these are getting quite awkward words
19) be quite awkward.
20) Erm thanks very much for the directions er you gave me, it's quite awkward coming off the main road there cos you really have to
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of quite awkward
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of quite awkward with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with quite awkward
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word quite awkward in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with quite awkward.
20 examples of simple sentences of quite awkward. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of quite awkward
Compound Sentences with quite awkward
Complex Sentences with quite awkward
Compound-Complex Sentences with quite awkward