prove awkward in a sentence
1) France, traditionally more protectionist, could prove more awkward.
2) This proved very awkward to use.
3) The settlement of disputes between participants in a company may also prove awkward.
4) However this system proved awkward.
prove awkward example sentences5) While interior space was adequate, entering or exiting through the narrow door openings could prove awkward.
6) Faxing the stuff, may prove awkward as it is on 2 large A3 sheets.
7) Despite the success of "Curse of Frankenstein", the financing of "Dracula" proved awkward.
8) I was planning on doing three of these at once, but the plastic work is proving really awkward.
9) The day proved awkward from the beginning, like a knife you can't pick up without cutting yourself.
10) The dance proves awkward, especially when Bree falls over and Orson runs over her foot with the wheelchair.
11) Nanotubes have long been touted as the heir to silicon's throne, but building a working computer has proven awkward.
12) But to be overtaken by the former, though sometimes proving rather awkward, is never dangerous, while the latter are only so to the rider to hounds who may be a stranger to the district.
13) The only thing that Bernice is now unhappy about is that Charlie is proving awkward about allowing her access to their daughter so she goes to visit him, hoping to persuade him to be more reasonable.
14) The little physical contact given to the young Oliver in the capacity of emotion was to be had through Irma the German governess, although this too would prove awkward in time.
example sentences with awkward15) Bauermeister was given the task of informing Liu that he was no longer in the band, which proved awkward since the two were roommates.
16) In practice, this could prove awkward to handle, and some aircrews replaced it with their own arrangements, fixed within the aircraft itself, and involving chinagraph and string.
17) The timing of Toft's confession proved awkward for St. André, who on 3 December had published his forty-page pamphlet "A Short Narrative of an Extraordinary Delivery of Rabbets".
18) The "fanqie" method used to indicate pronunciation in these dictionaries, though an improvement on earlier methods, proved awkward in practice.
19) And despite a partnership that has lasted 38 years, the pair's admission proved remarkably awkward, with Miss Torvill initially disputing Dean's version of events.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of prove awkward
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of prove awkward with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with prove awkward
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word prove awkward in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with prove awkward.
20 examples of simple sentences of prove awkward. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of prove awkward
Compound Sentences with prove awkward
Complex Sentences with prove awkward
Compound-Complex Sentences with prove awkward