slightly awkward in a sentence
1) There was a slightly awkward silence.
2) Pity, it looks better than the somehow still slightly awkward hatch.
3) Captain Duro had become fond of this tall, slightly awkward girl.
4) The Starbucks Gift Card page on a desktop has a slightly awkward layout.
slightly awkward example sentences5) This slightly awkward situation is expected to disappear due to the European harmonization process.
6) Spock's physical movements have a slightly awkward, even mechanical, shambling quality.
7) He felt slightly awkward, as though he were in a strange woman's room.
8) He even felt slightly awkward sitting out with her in a public place having coffee.
9) Kieren's walk is slightly awkward, slightly not right – his bones aren't quite right.
10) Without the dock, you have to manually connect the slightly awkward power cable and lay the tablet flat.
11) The design of the interface is serviceable, tending a bit to the tedious with its slightly awkward inventory presentation.
12) Here's to Michael for providing a space in the illustration world for the rude, the dirty-minded and the slightly awkward.
13) Freelance A slightly awkward issue with a lot of agencies; many include in their contracts that you are prohibited from doing freelance while employed by them.
14) Rob, clearly confident and out-going, soon introduced himself and our conversation, slightly awkward as it was (he continued his warm-up as we spoke), soon turned to training.
example sentences with awkward15) At first she felt slightly awkward, but he said little, merely stood and watched her, and she was relieved that she had no difficult cases, but found the work straightforward.
16) Although there are some flaws, the slightly awkward gunplay for instance, the huge variety of things to do is what will keep you coming back to Panau.
17) It ties up reasonably well, albeit with sequel hooks and a slightly awkward "Now she leaves on a journey!" roll-off.
18) Getting out a bit early may be slightly awkward (they will be 10 years younger than most of their neighbors) but it feels like the right time.
19) The Merchant's Exchange was to be placed in a slightly awkward location, at the intersection of two major thoroughfares, in between the waterfront and the business district.
20) It might just be me, but I find it slightly awkward and more tiring than with more "steely" lure rods that are less than 9' long.
21) Vashtearnia's eyes half lid as she finally focus' and she starts walking towards you, though they're odd and slightly awkward steps, like her feet can't find their footing just right.
22) Ultimately, "Neighborhoods" is a slightly awkward entry in the band's catalog that shows as much potential as it does flaws.
23) Jade and Tanya's tattoos became a minor problem, and Ufuoma was criticized for coming across as " slightly awkward" during the photo shoot.
24) Dave Golder of "SFX" gave the series four out of five stars, noting that it looked "very promising" though "there was a tentative, slightly awkward feel to the series", similar to the first series.
25) The 309's slightly awkward styling (especially when compared with the 205 and 405 of the same era) was due to the decision to re-use the door shells from the 205.
26) This is a slightly awkward combination which takes a bit of getting used to, but it's a good way to prevent you accidentally or absent-mindedly starting the machine.
27) We found the machine was fairly comfortable to use for long periods, but the high body did make it slightly awkward to control in tight corners.
28) The translation is slightly awkward ("Make Photo" instead of "Take Photo," "Cancel Game" instead of "Quit Game"), and all the shopkeepers feature delightfully accented voice-over work.
29) Johnson is great as the slightly awkward host of his first documentary; it seems as though he can never get things done in a single take.
30) I would have been interested to find out who designed the slightly squarish, slightly awkward monoline with spiky serifs, and where their inspiration came from.
31) She was polite about the leeks and lumpy cheese and said a similar thing could be done with endives and it looked at first as if the lunch was going to prove a slightly awkward affair.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of slightly awkward
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of slightly awkward with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with slightly awkward
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word slightly awkward in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with slightly awkward.
20 examples of simple sentences of slightly awkward. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of slightly awkward
Compound Sentences with slightly awkward
Complex Sentences with slightly awkward
Compound-Complex Sentences with slightly awkward