send ambulance in a sentence
1) Backup and an ambulance were sent from the nearby barracks.
2) Switchboard operator Hannah Doyle responded and got enough details to send an ambulance .
3) Sasha finds John has collapsed and she calls Sid, who sends an ambulance .
send ambulance example sentences4) She says that recently seven pregnant women were not sent ambulances when they went into labour .
5) But the controller there took down the details incorrectly and sent an ambulance to Falkirk.
6) An air ambulance was sent to transport Thomas to hospital but he was pronounced dead on arrival.
7) I was advised to meet her at the hospital immediately or she would send an ambulance .
8) There was a 25-minute delay in sending one ambulance but the patient subsequently arrived at hospital safely.
9) The LAS admitted yesterday there had been one case of a 25-minute delay in sending an ambulance .
10) He allows them to take Anne with them, but tells the soldiers to send the ambulance away when it arrives.
11) However, this order was ignored and more ambulances were sent to search for the injured in the areas surrounding the roundabout.
12) Two ambulances were sent there by solidarity organisations on Thursday itself, with medicine and skilled medical personnel, who have since been replaced by other teams.
13) The back injury proved more complicated, however, and ended up with Rachel ringing the casualty unit at the local hospital who sent an ambulance for the patient.
14) To another electoral district 211 in Kiev was sent an ambulance as a deputy chairman of the district electoral commission had a nervous breakdown.
15) The London ambulance Service reported that they would "only be sending ambulances to patients across the capital with life-threatening illnesses or injuries".
example sentences with send ambulance16) ambulances are dispatched by an advanced GPS system which allows the 911 dispatcher to send the closest ambulance to the scene of the emergency.
17) I am sorry to question this but is it viable to send the air ambulance from thruxton to rownhams when the hospital is so close by via the service rd on rownhams lane?
18) The Durham City ambulance was sent within two minutes of the call and arrived at 7.51pm six minutes outside the 19-minute target response time.
19) Early in February , the Indraprastha Apollo Hospital in Delhi sent an air ambulance to Lahore and flew Madhia, who was in a critical condition, to the facility.
20) As well as claims of potentially fatal conditions being missed , there have already been reports of ambulances being sent to people with hiccups.
21) Two ambulances were sent on the morning of December 27 but did not enter the stadium because people had already collapsed outside the venue .
22) He doesn't want her to send an ambulance or try to save him, but instead, he wants someone to talk to before he dies.
23) " When they heard the reasons of the call, doctors from Khanka Hospital refused to send an ambulance .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of send ambulance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of send ambulance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with send ambulance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word send ambulance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with send ambulance.
20 examples of simple sentences of send ambulance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of send ambulance
Compound Sentences with send ambulance
Complex Sentences with send ambulance
Compound-Complex Sentences with send ambulance