ambry in a sentence
1) The ambry In a recessed area near the font is the Ambry.
2) The ambry In a recessed area near the font is the ambry .
3) Centered within those 4 carvings listed above, is the ambry that contains the Holy Oils.
ambry example sentences4) An ambry , built in 2004, resides in the baptistry and is made of wood and glass.
5) The diagnostics company said a U.S. court denied a motion that would have stopped rival ambry Genetics Corp from selling a similar version of Myriad's cancer test.
6) Liturgical artist Jefferson Tortorelli designed and constructed the Cathedra, Ambo, ambry and Presider's Chair for the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels.
7) Under the southern window of the chancel is an ambry or wall cupboard and a piscina, a basin used for washing the sacred vessels.
8) On an impulse, she moved to the glass, set in the doors of the tall heavy dark wood ambry in which the family's best crockery and linen were stored.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambry
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambry with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambry
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambry in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambry.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambry. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambry
Compound Sentences with ambry
Complex Sentences with ambry
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambry