see ambulance in a sentence
1) They saw a few blue ambulances speeding ahead .
2) Numerous horse-drawn ambulances are seen flying red cross flags.
3) My first experience saw an ambulance arrive surprisingly quickly.
see ambulance example sentences4) I've never seen this many ambulances ever.
5) She really wanted to see the ambulance .
6) I've never seen a private ambulance in Britain.
7) They saw two ambulances waiting idly on the campus .
8) Twenty minutes later, an ambulance is seen leaving the White House.
9) Wilson had seen the ambulances , riddled with bullets on the Tilly road.
10) Jack saw the ambulance tearing down the factory service road, siren screaming, lights blazing.
11) As I pulled up I was shocked to see an ambulance and a police car.
12) He took her out to see the ambulance , to show it off for her.
13) I passed the house on my way from Tibbetts, I saw the ambulance , a navy-blue one.
14) Jack's heart lurched as he saw the ambulances and the busy, functional building and he immediately forgot everything they had been saying.
15) One afternoon, I had just driven back the Crowborough camp; I saw an ambulance and people in a tizzy and running around.
example sentences with see ambulance16) State border guards claimed that at the same time at least four ambulances were seen coming to the place from where the armed men opened fire.
17) It was reported by multiple sources that police jumped on the suspect, and that police and an ambulance were seen moving toward the site.
18) The UN body showed what it said was the ambulance seen in footage released by the Israel Defense Forces and presented its driver and rescue workers to reporters.
19) She told the audience how she had seen a new state-of-the-art ambulance which was only for use by private patients but staffed and paid for by the NHS.
20) While I have seen ambulances at some high school games , I have coached and umpired in socer, baseball, football and haven't seen EMT teams at every event.
21) We'd seen an ambulance enter the grounds while we were waiting, and when we got to the museum a note on the door said its director was at the hospital.
22) I saw an ambulance at his house." You should respond,
23) " Several ambulances were seen at the site throughout the course of the afternoon.
24) Ĺeonie did not want to see the ambulance from the clinic arrive.
25) "Alcohol." Then I noticed her somber mood, looked out the window and saw an ambulance arrive.
26) 'My son rushed in at about seven o'clock after seeing ambulances and said that ICI was on fire.'
27) Mom and I started back up here, but when we were at about Aeneas Valley we saw the ambulance coming down so we turned around and waited for Joey at the hospital."
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of see ambulance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of see ambulance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with see ambulance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word see ambulance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with see ambulance.
20 examples of simple sentences of see ambulance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of see ambulance
Compound Sentences with see ambulance
Complex Sentences with see ambulance
Compound-Complex Sentences with see ambulance