get ambulance in a sentence
1) Ended up getting an ambulance with suspected broken ribs .
2) A man and woman passed and they got an ambulance .
3) I had to get an ambulance to her.
get ambulance example sentences4) Oh it was a terrible place to get the ambulance into.
5) How she had got an ambulance .
6) We have to get an ambulance !
7) He didn't speed very far before running off the road and getting the ambulance stuck.
8) I'll go up to the house and phone the police and get an ambulance to stand by.
9) Took a couple of days to re-organize, got the ambulance fixed back up, and so on and so forth.
10) In the end they got an ambulance and rushed us to hospital and they said it was a good job they did.
11) Sorry the neighbors are wizened but at least you know that you can get an ambulance with no delay...well, maybe.
12) He walks out to surrender to the police, claiming all the guns are his, and demand the police to get an ambulance there for the wounded.
13) In Effy's episode, she is on the phone trying to get an ambulance to the woods, and it is speculated that it was Tony she was talking to.
14) Now if you're going to put somebody under a shower as I say be care be very careful that you're not splashed and get the ambulance on the way.
15) Describing the mission, he said "We advanced to a dried up river bed and had to cut away the banks to get the ambulance across.
example sentences with get ambulance16) My 81 year old next door neighbour collapsed and all the local phones were out (no mobiles then) so I drove to the hospital ambulance depot to get an ambulance for her.
17) It will get 29 new neonatal ambulances , and has roped in IIT Madras to make modifications to the vehicles to increase efficiency, reduce vibration and improve the ride.
18) Mrs Howles' daughter, Julie Higham, 49, said she was forced to flag down a passing police car to finally get an ambulance to her mum.
19) The day before she died, Rob insisted on getting an ambulance for her, but she objected, "The neighbours will think I'm sick!
20) If you have a road block here, what happens if you need to get an ambulance ? they wonder, and then they work it out.
21) "By the time I got downstairs an ambulance had arrived.
22) Should we get an ambulance ?"
23) "The daughter went and got a policeman who got an ambulance straight away.
24) I'll get an ambulance .'
25) After a minute nothing had happened and then people came out and I shouted: ' get an ambulance '.'
26) I got him into the factory and from there we got the ambulance and... and I took him to the Royal Victoria Infirmary.'
27) "The guy on reception said 'the crash team won't come outside the hospital, you need to ring 999, you need to get an ambulance '.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of get ambulance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of get ambulance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with get ambulance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word get ambulance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with get ambulance.
20 examples of simple sentences of get ambulance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of get ambulance
Compound Sentences with get ambulance
Complex Sentences with get ambulance
Compound-Complex Sentences with get ambulance