ambulance available in a sentence
1) By 1935 a fire brigade and ambulances were available to protect the town during emergencies.
2) However the Village of Depew does have Twin City ambulance respond if no ambulance is available .
3) When medical help finally did reach them , according to the dispatch recordings, ambulances weren't available .
ambulance available example sentences4) And if the local ambulance is not available , services in a neighbouring area may need to be accessed.
5) He also requested for more assistance of the corporation noting that there is lack of ambulances available with the hospitals.
6) Few ambulances were available to transport the hundreds of injured victims, who were mostly driven to hospital in private cars.
7) UVAC's ambulances are available to respond to emergencies on campus and also provide mutual aid to surrounding towns and agencies.
8) There would be no change to the 21 to 25 basic life support ambulances available , which are staffed by EMTs.
9) City officials have said that over the past three months as few as 10 to 14 ambulances are available at times for the city of 700,000 people and 143 square miles.
10) Westminster Hospital, say that Andrew, on of their patients, needs to be admitted but they are unable to find transport as no ambulance is available .
11) During one work-week in August, so few paramedics were on duty that fewer than half of the city's 128 advanced life support ambulances were available .
12) Two days later, firefighters transported a stroke victim to the hospital in the cab of a fire engine, because there were no ambulances available nearby.
13) Additionally, there are issues with the transportation of sick, pregnant women; if ambulances are not available , horse-drawn trailers may also be effective.
14) In the past they had a number of ambulances available for public use; but these were decommissioned and an ambulance from the UK borrowed for use in Germany.
15) Three full-time ambulances are available on a 24-hour basis in south Kerry, with additional emergency vehicles covering Killarney, Kenmare, and Caherciveen.
example sentences with ambulance available16) Last Saturday, ambulances from Mallow, Macroom, and Kenmare were called to the scene of a traffic accident outside Killarney as no ambulance was available locally.
17) Where the local ambulance was not available , '...another needed to be sourced from a neighbouring area' (R20).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambulance available
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambulance available with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambulance available
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambulance available in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambulance available.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambulance available. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambulance available
Compound Sentences with ambulance available
Complex Sentences with ambulance available
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambulance available