use ambulance in a sentence
1) The last horse-drawn ambulances were used on 14 September 1912.
2) In multiple incidents, Gaddafi's forces were documented using ambulances in their attacks.
3) The ambulance is now used to transport patients to the hospital's day centre.
use ambulance example sentences4) Several reports in mass media suggest that Hamas fighters used the ambulances to transport combatants.
5) A doctor told the BBC News that soldiers and police were using ambulances to attack people.
6) Some reports indicate that the Fedayeen used ambulances to deliver messages and transport fighters into combat.
7) U.S. documents leaked online claimed to reveal that Hezbollah used ambulances to transport weapons during the war.
8) The Krankentransportwagen (KTW), a van-type ambulance used for non-emergency transport.
9) Motor ambulances were also used , but they broke down, and supplies of petrol ran out.
10) In U.S documents leaked online, it was alleged that Hezbollah used ambulances to transfer weapons during the war.
11) For example Israel's Channel 2 claimed in a report that an UNRWA ambulance was used to transport militants.
12) Helicopters and military and civilian ambulances were used to transport the injured to Balboa Naval Hospital, San Diego.
13) This is because, as the Israeli government describes, Palestinian militants have used ambulances to transport weapons and attack them.
14) The first record of ambulances being used for emergency purposes was the use by Queen Isabella of Spain, in 1487.
15) In addition, it said, the government-sponsored militias known as Shabiha have used Red Crescent ambulances to shoot at demonstrators.
example sentences with use ambulance16) The IDF said that in several cases Hamas used Wafa hospital as a military base and used ambulances to transport its fighters.
17) The Traumahawk is an air ambulance used for ALS Transport of trauma, cardiac, and stroke patients meeting certain pre-determined criteria.
18) This is not an argument that we should cremate accident victims rather than use an ambulance to transport them to a hospital!
19) Using an ambulance with life support equipment, the family then took Lila back to the holy city of Vrindavan to die.
20) Initially, the Dresser Railcar Factory in Depew donated a used 1947 Mercury ambulance to be used for the new ambulance service.
21) The President of the Palestinian National Authority, Mahmoud Abbas, claimed that Hamas leadership used ambulances in order to escape to Egypt.
22) On January 11, a senior IDF officer accused Hamas gunmen of using Red Crescent ambulances to break the IDF battle line into northern Gaza from the south.
23) When the ambulance driver tells Noh of Kwon's presence and murder, he along with his men rush outside, only to see Kwon trying to escape using the ambulance .
24) The ambulances used by FDNY EMS are usually manufactured by Horton Ambulance, and the modules are generally mounted on Ford F-350 light truck chassis.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of use ambulance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of use ambulance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with use ambulance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word use ambulance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with use ambulance.
20 examples of simple sentences of use ambulance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of use ambulance
Compound Sentences with use ambulance
Complex Sentences with use ambulance
Compound-Complex Sentences with use ambulance