ambo in a sentence
1) What issues should we consider when designing our ambo ?
2) Before ambo I really wanted to act and nothing was happening .
3) Napthine 's already made soothing noises to teachers and ambos .
ambo example sentences4) The ambo , or pulpit, incorporates gray marble and red granite.
5) Ambos Mundos from € 33 Ernest Hemingway favourite hotel in Cuba.
6) The Gospel-- This was preceded by a procession to the ambo .
7) Especially if an ambo was there .
8) The construction of 1.2 billion dollar ambo pipeline was planned to begin in 2007.
9) The ambo season 5 winner wore a silver dress which features an embellished neckline .
10) Preaching can be done from the ambo , the chair or elsewhere.
11) Ambos Nogales was once an easy, friendly and relaxed two-nation border town.
12) Ambos : Extraordinaire, sure yeah.
13) The ideal dividing line between Stone Town and Ng' ambo is Creek Road.
14) There are several readings from the ambo prior to processing into the Worship Space.
15) The ambo , like most Mission ambos, sits high and to the side.
example sentences with ambo16) The ambo, like most Mission ambos , sits high and to the side.
17) The ambo (pulpit used for Scripture reading and preaching) is on a pneumatic piston.
18) Ambos Nogales continues to share their families, cultures, heritages, characters and identities.
19) Only the Communion of the Faithful and the dismissal would take place at the ambo .
20) The silver ambo was placed at the centre of the nave and the splendid iconostasis was most impressive.
21) For that reason, an ambo should exhibit a clear relationship in design and materials with the altar itself.
22) Ambos : I do.
23) March 3, 1919: ambos Camarines divided into Camarines Norte and Camarines Sur through Act No. 2809.
24) Ambos : I take a video of me on my iPhone riding away, which I realized was not very safe.
25) It shares an elevated platform (or bema ) with the ambo (or pulpit) and the celebrant's chair.
26) The ambo and bema were connected by the "solea", a raised walkway enclosed by a railing or low wall.
27) The first group in 2008 traveled to Mekelle in Northern Ethiopia and since 2009 the students have traveled to ambo , Ethiopia.
28) Hence, the psalmist, or the cantor of the Psalm, sings the verses of the Psalm from the ambo or another suitable place.
How to use ambo in a sentence29) The use of leaflets and brochures, to replace such liturgical books especially on the altar and ambo , is to be discouraged.
30) Liturgical artist Jefferson Tortorelli designed and constructed the Cathedra, ambo , Ambry and Presider's Chair for the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambo
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambo with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambo
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambo in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambo.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambo. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambo
Compound Sentences with ambo
Complex Sentences with ambo
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambo