ambulance in a sentence
1) The ambulance arrived 5-10 minutes later.
2) Other areas needing management include ambulance transport.
3) The ambulance corps has around 20 members.
ambulance example sentences4) But are diesel ambulances quick enough for emergencies?
5) Ambulance union leaders fight to stifle escalation.
6) The ambulance arrived a few moments later.
7) The ambulance ran without lights or sirens.
8) Local police and ambulance workers played extras.
9) Day care indoor unit 24 hour ambulance service at subsidized rates.
10) An ambulance service spokesman blamed the icy driving conditions.
11) It is a full service volunteer outfit including ambulance services.
12) Ambulance service is provided primarily by volunteer fire companies.
13) I think ambulance chasing lawyers are parasites.
14) An ambulance was requested for medical treatment .
15) Ambulance services were normal and medical shops open .
example sentences with ambulance16) A body gets loaded onto an ambulance .
17) They saw a few blue ambulances speeding ahead .
18) Your local ambulance has a trailer hitch.
19) Numerous horse-drawn ambulances are seen flying red cross flags.
20) Fire crews have much quicker response times than ambulances .
21) Then they had six ambulances and 24 emergency medical technicians.
22) A figure is being carried into an ambulance .
23) Ambulance personnel said her blood pressure was lower than normal.
24) Some were being put into an ambulance .
25) It was twenty minutes later when the ambulance arrived.
26) Ambulance services have also been made available.
27) My first experience saw an ambulance arrive surprisingly quickly.
28) The bikes are used to support a motorbike ambulance project.
How to use ambulance in a sentence29) Are there many attacks on ambulance crews?
30) That is why it works for ambulances .
31) Two strikers needed medical attention and called an ambulance .
32) Another 10 new ambulances were on order.
33) He calls an ambulance and begins assessing everyone.
34) The ambulance was travelling slowly on his express instructions.
35) It also has a small electric ambulance .
36) The injured were flown to hospital by air ambulance .
37) Injuries in ambulance attendants was frequent and often untreated.
38) Later the runway was used to serve air ambulances .
39) Every hospital has more than two ambulances .
40) The woman is trapped inside an ambulance and bleeding.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambulance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambulance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambulance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambulance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambulance.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambulance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambulance
Compound Sentences with ambulance
Complex Sentences with ambulance
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambulance