secure allegiance in a sentence
1) Throughout its life the army faced such persistent problems of securing allegiance .
2) The armies faced minimal resistance, and secured the allegiance of the local saophas.
3) He secured the allegiance of the Dalmatian duchies and expelled Bulgarian rule from central Serbia.
secure allegiance example sentences4) Svyatoslav Vsevolodovich's main objective in assembling the senior generation of Olgovichi was to secure Igor's allegiance .
5) By March 1563, a two-pronged invasion of the Taping valley had secured the allegiance of the farther Shan states.
6) Clark hoped that this information would be useful in securing the allegiance of the Canadien inhabitants of the Illinois country.
7) He also created eighteen "Marshals of the Empire" from among his top generals, securing the allegiance of the army.
8) He created eighteen "Marshals of the Empire" from amongst his top generals, to secure the allegiance of the army.
9) The Hanthawaddy officer stationed at Singu, about 30 miles north of Ava, sent a detachment of 50 men to secure allegiance of the Mu valley.
10) Diplomatic efforts, however, secured the allegiance of the Moorish leaders Cutzinas and Ifisdaias, who joined the imperial army with several thousands of their men.
11) He has secured the allegiance of a blackfire dracolich with a gift of blackstar creatures, and the dracolich lives below Elder Arantham's cathedral to Orcus.
12) By securing an allegiance with the Portuguese crown, Elizabeth hoped to curb Spanish Habsburg power in Europe and to free up the trade routes to these possessions.
13) The next morning, Clark worked to secure the allegiance of the townspeople, a task made easier because Clark brought news of the Franco-American alliance.
14) The purpose of this Act was to secure the allegiance of the French Canadians with unrest growing in the American colonies to the south.
15) He annexed the Bosna River valley, and then moved west securing allegiance from the Pagania - who were fiercely independent, pirateering Serbian tribe.
example sentences with secure allegiance16) Having defeated the warlords in south and central China by military force, Chiang was able to secure the nominal allegiance of the warlords in the North.
17) The greatest Roman triumph was to secure the allegiance of Tincommius of the Atrebates, whose father, Commius, had had a pathological hatred of Rome.
18) This slow process of securing the allegiance of existing lodges explains how the number of Time Immemorial lodges increased between 1876 and 1886.
19) "Za Lord" is his nickname for Harry, who originally secured the allegiance of Toot and several other pixies by giving them pizza.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of secure allegiance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of secure allegiance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with secure allegiance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word secure allegiance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with secure allegiance.
20 examples of simple sentences of secure allegiance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of secure allegiance
Compound Sentences with secure allegiance
Complex Sentences with secure allegiance
Compound-Complex Sentences with secure allegiance