allegedly threaten in a sentence
1) The deputy allegedly threatened him while they were fighting .
2) He also allegedly threatened her new boyfriend.
3) Jones then allegedly threatened the guard's life.
allegedly threaten example sentences4) Coral islands once allegedly threatened by drowning have actually increased in area .
5) A man has been arrested after allegedly threatening neighbours with a twelve inch butchers knife.
6) The Service listed the mouse in 1998 because it was allegedly threatened by rapid development.
7) She also told the court that Bakare allegedly threatened to deal ruthlessly with her .
8) He also allegedly threatened to put up these pictures in her neighbourhood in southwest Delhi.
9) Miguel Andino allegedly threatened to kill his girlfriend's family if she attempted to end the relationship.
10) Two girls have now been charged with menacing for allegedly threatening the victim on Twitter and Facebook .
11) Madanha allegedly threatened to throw the girl out of the room if she dared resist his demands .
12) The arrested man allegedly threatened another man in the block of units with the firearm , he said.
13) He allegedly threatened the wife of the reporter who broke the story early in the journalist's investigation.
14) He is currently on parole, though may be in trouble again for allegedly threatening a human rights lawyer.
15) In two taped conversations , on Feb. 20 and 21, Choudhry allegedly threatened the cousin and kin.
example sentences with allegedly threaten16) The victim allegedly threatened to kill herself if their relationship failed, according to U.S. Denver District Court records.
17) He alleged that he could not forget Webb because Biong had allegedly threatened him, "Do not cheat him.
18) Also, the squad members allegedly threatened the Task Force members of dire consequences and warned them against continuing the inspection.
19) CONAN : And there are already new charges against two teenage girls who allegedly threatened the victim on Twitter and Facebook.
20) The Forum engaged in several high visibility disruptive protests and was allegedly threatened and intimidated by TMC, the ruling political party.
21) He returned a short time later and allegedly threatened to shoot the club's security staff (a felony in California).
22) However, the Union was met with much opposition due to its constitutional framework, which allegedly threatened Malay sovereignty over Malaya.
23) According to Sheriff Jones, Lester and Foster allegedly threatened the informant with a pistol and demanded the colors in his possession.
24) A Bunnings employee who allegedly threatened to shoot everyone in the store while impersonating cowboy actor John Wayne has lost his unfair dismissal claim.
25) In 1994, Wagga, NSW, a team of woolgrower's fГҐreklippere successfully sued for allegedly threatening their health by improperly using chemicals.
26) Valerie Nile was accused of pulling out several knives after allegedly threatening her neighbors when the threesome she had planned with them never materialized.
27) Here he is on the character of Norman Scott (the man, remember, whose life was allegedly threatened by the accused): 'He is a fraud.
28) Martinez allegedly threatened to shoot anyone who walked outside his home resulting in a police stand off and a partial road closure Tuesday morning.
How to use allegedly threaten in a sentence29) However, just days before Nisenfeld disappeared, this former student allegedly threatened him via a phone call to come back to campus and harm Nisenfeld.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allegedly threaten
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allegedly threaten with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allegedly threaten
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allegedly threaten in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allegedly threaten.
20 examples of simple sentences of allegedly threaten. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allegedly threaten
Compound Sentences with allegedly threaten
Complex Sentences with allegedly threaten
Compound-Complex Sentences with allegedly threaten