change allegiance in a sentence
1) Disqualification of members from changing party allegiance .
2) We do often change allegiance , meaning we seek approval from another group.
3) Stephen again changed allegiances and now fought for the Šubićs again.
change allegiance example sentences4) A striker, John Borthwick, also changed allegiance .
5) Problems of classification remain especially with poets whose circumstances and allegiances changed over time.
6) It was seen as evidence of a commitment to change allegiance - evidence of loyalty.
7) NH: I notice you've recently changed allegiance from Conn to Edwards.
8) Official reports of the Plenum indicated changing allegiances and the victory of those suspicious of reform.
9) In the remaining 3 electorates where the incumbent did not seek re-election, the electorate changed allegiance .
10) Many of the protestors were furious about the SDAP and changed allegiance to the Social-Democratic Party.
11) Madakari had supported Hyder in earlier conflicts, but in 1777 had changed allegiance to the Marathas.
12) He is ambitious, but aged and bent, and will quickly change allegiances for his own sake.
13) Muslims born in the UK (labelled Generation M by the pollsters) are rapidly changing political allegiance .
14) The Dauphin, in return, then changed allegiance and joined John, which Isabeau considered unwise and dangerous.
15) Dostum repeatedly changed allegiances .
example sentences with change allegiance16) Lords no longer automatically bring over their holdings to the player faction when they change allegiance to the player faction.
17) Given constant migrations, changing allegiances , and new cultural appropriations, all that remained constant was their Gothic name.
18) She wore it a couple of times, then her husband changed allegiance and went to another make of vintage car!
19) During this 200-year period the records indicate Kilchberg's nobility changed allegiances from time to time as the political climate dictated.
20) After gaining entrance to the Hellfire Academy it was discovered that Quentin did not change allegiances , but was looking for Idie.
21) The warrior chief of the Rewa delta in kind changed allegiance to the Roko Tui Dreketi of Rewa in opposition to Bau.
22) However, when the Egyptians were defeated by the Babylonians at Carchemish in 605 BC, Jehoiakim changed allegiances , paying tribute to Nebuchadnezzar II of Babylon.
23) Strategies aiming at ending civilian support for the war effort or changing the allegiance or resistance of civilian populations can result in direct harm to civilians.
24) Emanuel Ringelblum considered that Meryn had been very much on the decline as a force before the war, continually changing political allegiances .
25) At this point, Masseria started demanding a share of Reina's criminal profits, prompting Reina to consider changing allegiance to Maranzano.
26) The O'Hanlon sept changes allegiances when Edward Bruce, in support of his brother Robert Bruce, in his war against the English, invaded Ireland and swept southwards.
27) Peter refused to change allegiance in the end, and not even the capture of his brother Robert III of Dreux near Nantes made him change his stance.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of change allegiance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of change allegiance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with change allegiance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word change allegiance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with change allegiance.
20 examples of simple sentences of change allegiance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of change allegiance
Compound Sentences with change allegiance
Complex Sentences with change allegiance
Compound-Complex Sentences with change allegiance