allegedly tell in a sentence
1) Security forces were allegedly told to suppress the protesters.
2) The boy allegedly told the parent that he was being punished .
3) Many newspapers repeated a story allegedly told by Marie Young.
allegedly tell example sentences4) One St. Louis TSA agent was allegedly told to guard Lucy personally .
5) Costello allegedly told Campbell to make ransom calls to the Degnans.
6) Bulger allegedly told Flemmi that he knew his secret.
7) The driver was arrested, and allegedly told police he was going through heroin withdrawls.
8) He allegedly told police that he had no memory of what happened that night.
9) Mark Thompson allegedly told his student victim: "You've got two options.
10) When questioned PC Anderson allegedly told police: 'I have had personal problems.
11) Alec also allegedly told the photog to orally stimulate a portion of his anatomy .
12) He allegedly told police that he got a revolver and handed it to her.
13) He allegedly told her he wanted her to stay out of his life forever.
14) They allegedly told the taxi owner imported vehicles were no longer allowed on South African roads .
15) The friend had allegedly told Sheila to lie down and shoot herself last, Bamber said.
example sentences with allegedly tell16) Flook allegedly told police: 'I didn't want him to attack me again.
17) Michael Bessey allegedly told his roommate in jail details about the incident , the report states.
18) Libous allegedly told the agents there was no secret deal to get his son a job.
19) White allegedly told one of Handel's daughters to "get out" of the studio.
20) They allegedly told subscribers that monthly payments could be reduced and tricked consumers into offering credit-card numbers .
21) After filming was finally completed, Hathaway allegedly told Hopper that his career in Hollywood was finished.
22) Infuriated, Ludendorff allegedly told Hitler, "A field marshal is born, not made!
23) Warburton allegedly told police her child was crying because he had not been fed since the previous evening.
24) Richard rejected them, allegedly telling them that "rustics you were and rustics you are still.
25) The Florida college student allegedly told the professor that he found the assignment offensive and refused to participate .
26) The hacker allegedly told Keys that Tribune Company system administrators had thwarted his efforts and locked him out .
27) He allegedly told friends that Arias was so jealous that she slashed the tires on his vehicle twice .
28) In custody, they were allegedly told to confess in writing to stealing building materials from the construction site.
How to use allegedly tell in a sentence
How to use allegedly tell in a sentence29) The duo allegedly told store employees they had job interviews and needed something to wear , law enforcement sources said.
30) TSA agents allegedly told the family that they had to swab the wheelchair and give Lucy a pat-down .
31) He allegedly told supporters that they should send him to Congress to enable them to make even more money.
32) Birds Eye allegedly told inspectors the soya was used to add texture and strength to the product and prevent shrinking.
33) Lauren , now roughly 12 weeks pregnant, has allegedly told her friends that she sees a future with Cowell.
34) The man allegedly told the boy to remove his pants , and then ordered him to remove his boxer shorts.
35) He allegedly told family members Lisi had dropped him off, but no one physically saw Lisi, police said.
36) The pair allegedly told him to remove the poster, which they described as disrespectful to their immortal overlord leader.
37) Two anonymous PRC officials also allegedly told of growing support in Beijing for Korean reunification under the South's government.
38) Ingram also visited several of Berry's friends and published false statements as to what they had allegedly told him.
39) The person allegedly told Wolf they had shots of her in her bedroom and tried to extort her for money.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allegedly tell
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allegedly tell with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allegedly tell
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allegedly tell in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allegedly tell.
20 examples of simple sentences of allegedly tell. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allegedly tell
Compound Sentences with allegedly tell
Complex Sentences with allegedly tell
Compound-Complex Sentences with allegedly tell