allegedly commit in a sentence
1) Two suspects are arrested for allegedly committing a bank robbery.
2) The crime was allegedly committed by an SRT staff member.
3) Both charges contained specifications, examples when Porter allegedly committed the offense.
allegedly commit example sentences4) Further, the building where the crime was allegedly committed was extensively remodeled.
5) As the Presidential Palace was surrounded and bombed, Allende allegedly committed suicide.
6) Eight people have recently been arrested for allegedly committing unemployment fraud in New Jersey.
7) The investigation into crimes allegedly committed by the deposed President Mohamed Morsi is continuing .
8) The ruling did not affect indictments for crimes allegedly committed after the pardon was issued.
9) Civilians killed members of the security forces for allegedly committing serious crimes during the year.
10) Additional phone recordings played during the impeachment trial revealed further criminal activities allegedly committed by the governor.
11) Priklopil killed himself in the hours following her escape , allegedly committed suicide beneath a train.
12) A Class-IX girl allegedly committed suicide after her repeated complaints of teasing against a boy went unheeded.
13) They also argue that the torture allegedly committed by CACI employees was never authorized by the military.
14) Former News of the World editor Andy Coulson has been detained in connection with allegedly committing perjury.
15) But some of those who allegedly committed the arson have now been detained , according to the police.
example sentences with allegedly commit16) Matthew Nash was indicted on Tuesday for the crimes, allegedly committed during a four-month period in 1999.
17) By January 2005 the CPO had received accusations of child abuse allegedly committed by more than 350 alleged perpetrators.
18) In May 1536 Wyatt was imprisoned in the Tower of London for allegedly committing adultery with Anne Boleyn.
19) In 2008, he again voiced support for Mugabe, who had allegedly committed crimes and atrocities in Zimbabwe.
20) After he allegedly committed the crime , Ayo ran away but was arrested at his hideout by the police.
21) Indebted and panic-stricken farmers allegedly committed suicide during the last two days as hailstorm lashed Marathwada region of Maharashtra.
22) The charges against them list 169 overt acts allegedly committed by the defendants in furtherance of the September 11 events.
23) He completed his missions mechanically, without knowledge of his subjects' identities or the crimes they had allegedly committed .
24) Jiah Khan Jiah Khan allegedly committed suicide by hanging herself at her Juhu residence on June 3 , 2013.
25) My husband allegedly committed suicide though I have my doubts and feel in my heart that it was an accident.
26) Further offences were allegedly committed during this period when the man was employed as a counselling psychotherapist in Mount Lawley .
27) Jack Kang, Candor's leader, ordered the two be arrested and interrogated for allegedly committing crimes against humanity.
28) Tenco allegedly committed suicide on 27 January 1967, after learning that his song had been eliminated from the final competition.
How to use allegedly commit in a sentence29) The Special Clerical Court handles crimes allegedly committed by clerics, although it has also taken on cases involving lay people.
30) But the US administration is maintaining that the action was necessary due to nature of the crime allegedly committed by Devyani.
31) She also represents Indonesian villagers in a lawsuit against Exxon Mobil over abuses allegedly committed by the defendant's security force.
32) According to sources , the proceedings against Ram Singh would be abated as he had allegedly committed suicide inside Tihar Jail.
33) The second trial would focus on Gaggi's racketeering acts and on the 25 murders allegedly committed by the DeMeo Crew.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allegedly commit
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allegedly commit with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allegedly commit
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allegedly commit in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allegedly commit.
20 examples of simple sentences of allegedly commit. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allegedly commit
Compound Sentences with allegedly commit
Complex Sentences with allegedly commit
Compound-Complex Sentences with allegedly commit