allegedly violate in a sentence
1) First, the specific right allegedly violated must be identified.
2) Failure to disclose that material connection allegedly violated FTC Act.
3) He was kept in jail and temporarily held without bond for allegedly violating his probation.
allegedly violate example sentences4) It is often cited by Attorney Generals in negotiating settlements with companies allegedly violating pyramid laws.
5) He remains in the Aiken County detention center after allegedly violating the terms of his bond.
6) A fourth Hillcrest patent (for graphical interfaces displayed on television screens) was also allegedly violated .
7) An employee of Restek Corporation in Bellefonte is suing the company for allegedly violating his rights.
8) Mr. Dashkevich was repeatedly placed in disciplinary confinement and transferred to other prisons for allegedly violating prison rules.
9) In early June 2011, "Haaretz" reported that Egged allegedly violated the Supreme Court ruling.
10) At the time of the reported injury , Gilmore was on restricted duty for allegedly violating department rules.
11) No rule has been cited, nor could it be, that was allegedly violated by Bruce Anderson.
12) Russia tightened customs controls on Ukrainian goods this summer, also banning Roshen projects for allegedly violating safety standards.
13) Section 1983 claims are brought against government officials for allegedly violating the injured parties' federal statutory or Constitutional rights.
14) The lawsuit requests that Apple halt its sale of those products, due to the allegedly violating the patent rights.
15) Eleven officials were attempting to collect a fine from a couple who had allegedly violated China 's One Child Policy.
example sentences with allegedly violate16) The stations are accused of repeating programmes broadcast on three other radio stations banned in February for allegedly violating media laws .
17) Russian antimonopoly officials have launched an inquiry into Google for allegedly violating correspondence privacy in their advertising , Russian media reported.
18) One was the seizure and forced sale of merchant ships and their cargoes for allegedly violating the British blockade of Europe.
19) Mourad's second challenge to his contempt conviction is that the order had expired by the time he allegedly violated it.
20) A month later, Poplawski allegedly violated an order of protection by showing up at the woman's place of work.
21) McGee was also charged with two counts of criminal contempt for allegedly violating the secrecy order related to the John Doe proceedings.
22) In September 2007, Rodriguez allegedly violated her probation by not completing her community service and not following an alcohol education program.
23) On May 7, 2013, a warrant was issued for Johnson's arrest for allegedly violating the terms of his probation.
24) According to Family Planning Commission of Wuxi , Jiangsu, Zhang Yimou, allegedly violating the one-child policy, has remained missing.
25) Mr. Kavalenka was picked up by police near his home at about 9 p.m. on July 8 and jailed for 10 days for allegedly violating probation rules.
26) Cited or arrested by a law enforcement agency for allegedly violating the law, or is reported to the court as being habitually truant from school.
27) Our Winnetka immigration lawyers represent employers who want to sponsor a prospective Immigrant or who have been sanctioned for allegedly violating Immigration laws.
28) For instance, JSTOR's terms of service (that Swartz allegedly violated in his felony charges) specifically prohibited actions like sharing logins.
How to use allegedly violate in a sentence
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allegedly violate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allegedly violate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allegedly violate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allegedly violate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allegedly violate.
20 examples of simple sentences of allegedly violate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allegedly violate
Compound Sentences with allegedly violate
Complex Sentences with allegedly violate
Compound-Complex Sentences with allegedly violate