gain allegiance in a sentence
1) Augustine also was unsuccessful in gaining the allegiance of the British clergy.
2) Nri expanded through converts gaining neighboring communities' allegiance , not by force.
3) After gaining the Tanasi Warrior's allegiance , Cuming returned to Great Tellico.
gain allegiance example sentences4) Togha Temur returned to Gurgan and once again gained the allegiance of the Sarbadars.
5) The puppet regime never commanded any real authority, and did not gain the allegiance of the people.
6) Or they challenge the Labor Party's ideological stranglehold in attempting to gain the allegiance of the working class.
7) Nokeo quickly gained the allegiance of the ruler of Nan, Cao Cetabut, who joined him in rebellion.
8) In the following years, the Portuguese projected their power throughout the delta, and gained the allegiance of delta lords.
9) Cassius managed to gain Clodius' allegiance by promising him a high position in the Roman Empire once Cassius became emperor.
10) Within a few months, the new amir had gained the allegiance of most tribal leaders and established control over the cities.
11) He favored Vietnamese values, that could inspire the government's pacification efforts and gain the allegiance of the farmers and villagers.
12) The King and Prophet Steve were aboard the Bravo Station nearby, and were trying to gain the allegiance of teams also.
13) Failing to gain the allegiance of the intellectuals, he turned to the masses with a program called the Great Leap Forward.
14) In October 1544, Ralph Eure gained the allegiance of Andrew Kerr of Ferniehurst and 40 followers of various names and the town of Jedburgh.
15) The new union quickly grew, gaining the allegiance of about two-thirds of the Dublin membership of the ITGWU and of a smaller number of rural members.
example sentences with gain allegiance16) We've yet to gain the full allegiance of the people at the border, so it is best to have a competent general to guard the area.
17) Alternatively the parents may use the child as a pawn in their battles and try to gain allegiance from the child (Minuchin 1974;, Barker 1986).
18) The imam's position was confirmed when the imam-having gained the allegiance of the tribal sheiks-received the bay'ah (oath of allegiance) from the public.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of gain allegiance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of gain allegiance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with gain allegiance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word gain allegiance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with gain allegiance.
20 examples of simple sentences of gain allegiance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of gain allegiance
Compound Sentences with gain allegiance
Complex Sentences with gain allegiance
Compound-Complex Sentences with gain allegiance