seat allocate in a sentence
1) The seats are allocated by proportional representation.
2) The seats allocated to each region are also shown below.
3) In 2009, nineteen seats were allocated via the leveling system.
seat allocate example sentences4) This is repeated iteratively until all available list seats are allocated .
5) The party only won 19 of the 31 seats eventually allocated .
6) The remaining seats are allocated to candidates who appear on party lists.
7) Seats were allocated based on the relative size of each group.
8) The Sainte-Laguë method is used for allocating parliamentary seats to parties.
9) He got 554 votes and was not allocated a seat .
10) Seats are only allocated on your main tour coach.
11) It was allocated 40 seats on the Election Committee in 2000.
12) In 1974, the ACT was allocated two Senate seats .
13) The rest of the seats were mainly allocated to Bumiputeras .
14) In the end BDS won both seats allocated to Senegal.
15) This approach to allocating the fractional seats is called the largest remainder method.
example sentences with seat allocate16) Seventy seats are offered and ten additional seats are allocated to foreign nationals.
17) The code introduces new rule of allocating seats under the party-list contest.
18) Kurds however decided not to boycott after more seats were allocated to them.
19) Only four best-loser seats were allocated .
20) The new Constitution allocated one seat to a representative of Rotuma island.
21) The Netherlands use a D'Hondt method to allocate remainder seats .
22) These parties were further disadvantaged because the seats were allocated on a per state basis.
23) The remaining 248 seats are allocated among the fifty provinces in proportion to their populations.
24) Ethnic Armenians are allocated six seats in Lebanon's 128-member National Assembly.
25) One seat is automatically allocated to each of Canada's three territories, leaving 279.
26) Double the size of electoral districts, and allocate two seats for each electoral district .
27) That just means there are no allocated seats , you can sit where you like.
28) With this, the number of seats allocated to each governorate were changed from 2005 elections.
How to use seat allocate in a sentence29) Seats are allocated to individuals according to position on the list (party favourites first).
30) I made some further adjustment by allocating seats to region proportionately (again using Hare-Niemeyer).
31) Seats are allocated within each region of Britain using proportional representation (Hare Niemeyer procedure).
32) In the last elections in 2007, this resulted in 5 seats being allocated to the district.
33) A province may be allocated extra seats over its base entitlement to ensure that these rules are met.
34) Following the recommendations of the Boundary Commission for England, Warwickshire was allocated a sixth parliamentary seat .
35) After the best-loser seats were allocated , the Alliance held 46 seats to the MMM's 24.
36) In the ROC's Legislative Yuan, there used to be eight seats allocated for overseas Chinese.
37) By custom (rather than formal rule), the 10 nonpermanent council seats are allocated among geographical regions.
38) The remaining seats are allocated one at a time, to the state with the highest priority number.
39) Each of the 10 counties were to be allocated a seat , with two each for exiled parties.
40) Elections to the Knesset allocate 120 seats by party-list proportional representation, using the d'Hondt method.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of seat allocate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of seat allocate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with seat allocate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word seat allocate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with seat allocate.
20 examples of simple sentences of seat allocate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of seat allocate
Compound Sentences with seat allocate
Complex Sentences with seat allocate
Compound-Complex Sentences with seat allocate