ahistoric in a sentence
1) However, as Miller noted, if philosophy is ahistoric then all philosophy can produce are observations.
2) In placing such ahistoric commentary in the film, Tarantino does more than lie on the history of slavery, he trashes the legacies of true Black heroes.
3) Like Third Lanark and Gretna and Clydebank, they had to reform as an ahistoric club at a much lower level than their former club had left.
ahistoric example sentences4) A subsequent paper said that "Phillips gets Dewey quite wrong," for example in claims that Dewey promoted ahistoric and cultureless education.
5) As a part of marketing, modern ahistoric blade styles and material properties are often stated as traditional and genuine, promulgating disinformation.
6) "Afterword: The ahistoric and the Historic.
7) Following Montesquieu's "The Spirit of the Laws" (1748), Hegel contrasted historical peoples with ahistoric savages:
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ahistoric
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ahistoric with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ahistoric
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ahistoric in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ahistoric.
20 examples of simple sentences of ahistoric. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ahistoric
Compound Sentences with ahistoric
Complex Sentences with ahistoric
Compound-Complex Sentences with ahistoric