prompt accusation in a sentence
1) It took nine days before Zijin admitted a problem had occurred , prompting accusations of a cover-up by state media.
2) On the picket line itself, the conduct of Metropolitan police officers prompted accusations of brutality (ibid.:199).
3) On Jan. 29 a show of strength by riotous crowds of pro-NSF supporters prompted accusations that the NSF was orchestrating mob rule.
prompt accusation example sentences4) Morocco has responded by blockading Internet access to these sites in Morocco and in Western Sahara, prompting accusations of Internet censorship.
5) The UN briefly investigated the claims but did not launch the probe, prompting accusations of double standards against the UN by Serbia.
6) Protesters seized state buildings in several east Ukrainian cities, prompting accusations from Kiev that Moscow is trying to "dismember" the country.
7) In 2000, the CAW was expelled from the Canadian Labour Congress when several union locals left the SEIU and joined the CAW, prompting accusations of union raiding.
8) Some of the rioters acted in a co-ordinated fashion and seemed to be led by local officials during the attacks, prompting accusations of premeditation.
9) Obama's award, along with the previous Peace Prizes for Jimmy Carter and Al Gore, also prompted accusations of a left-wing bias.
10) It was a decision which prompted accusations of judges being influenced by the passionate support of the crowd to guarantee a victory for the host nation.
11) The law mirrors anti-opposition legislation passed in Russia , prompting accusations that Yanukovych is following in Putin's footsteps in building a police state.
12) The queues have caused the price premium on some metals to surge , prompting accusations that banks and traders are artificially inflating prices and distorting supplies.
13) But it can be avoided by paying a $ 700 fine, prompting accusations that what is really being imposed is a draft for the poor.
14) Mr Wilson , who later became Lord Wilson of Rievaulx, was famous for his pipe, and was rarely seen in public without it, prompting accusations that it was a prop.
15) Yep , the R&B queen has gone for a short pixie cut, which has inevitably prompted accusations that she's copied Miley Cyrus and Emma Watson.
use prompt accusation in a sentence16) The difficulty of admissions to elite universities has sometimes prompted accusations :
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of prompt accusation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of prompt accusation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with prompt accusation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word prompt accusation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with prompt accusation.
20 examples of simple sentences of prompt accusation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of prompt accusation
Compound Sentences with prompt accusation
Complex Sentences with prompt accusation
Compound-Complex Sentences with prompt accusation