accusation prove in a sentence
1) The suit says that accusation was later proved to be false.
2) Lorrimer's response proves the accusation has hit home.
3) Eventually, his accusations were proved to be unfounded.
accusation prove example sentences4) Her accusations were eventually proved false.
5) However, many of his accusations were later proven to be unfounded.
6) No longer did a witness need fear reprisals if his accusations were proved untrue.
7) Neither do I really trust lefties making difficult to prove accusations against one another.
8) The telemetry data from Alonso's car proved these accusations to be wrong.
9) The accusation was never proved .
10) Siddhi tries very hard to prove Richa's accusation wrong and succeeds in proving the truth.
11) Even His enemies couldn't prove any accusation against Him (John 8:46).
12) The accusations were proved false, but he received no further offers of employment after 15 May 1514.
13) While the first accusation proved to be false, Heilmann's connection with the Stasi remained controversial.
14) If these accusations are proven in court, then it will be very serious for Dr Burzynski and his clinic.
15) However, many of Pandico's accusations were later proven to be unfounded, and several of the convicted defendants were released.
use accusation prove in a sentence16) If her accusation is proven false, she should be sent to jail for a very long time regardless of her motivation.
17) The Qur'an itself is often challenged , and particular verses of the Qur'an are often mentioned as proving some particular accusation against Islam.
18) The prosecutors in those two states, who have said they could not prove accusations of voter fraud, were among those ousted last year.
19) Although the accusations were proven to be false, the brother's final revenge on Waverley involved slitting her son's wrists, who died in the season two finale.
20) If any Reang is accused of extramarital relationships and the accusations are proved true, a strict punishment and a heavy penalty is imposed on both parties.
21) Leadbeater went on to face accusations of improper relations with boys, but none of the accusations were ever proven and Besant never deserted him.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accusation prove
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accusation prove with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accusation prove
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accusation prove in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accusation prove.
20 examples of simple sentences of accusation prove. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accusation prove
Compound Sentences with accusation prove
Complex Sentences with accusation prove
Compound-Complex Sentences with accusation prove