baseless accusation in a sentence
1) However, making baseless inaccurate accusations achieves nothing either.
2) Those baseless accusations reflect the character of those making them .
3) A trial and a jury can deal with baseless accusations .
baseless accusation example sentences4) Why would you make such a baseless accusation ?
5) Of course , there is neither rhyme nor logic to this baseless accusation .
6) If you trust me, I don't deserve repeatedly baseless accusations .
7) In the face of this serious but transparently baseless accusation of attorney misconduct.
8) Making baseless accusations based on premature analysis is irresponsible and unprofessional , he said.
9) At least we now know the truth about those baseless accusations of anti-Semitism.
10) Your reporters have made baseless accusations to tarnish the image of Sri Lanka.
11) Yet, such accusations are quite untrue and the reasons for such baseless accusations must be explored.
12) The baseless accusation that she has sought attention by inserting herself into the article is simply unnecessary.
13) This gripping thriller takes over the epic Quarry stage this autumn as baseless accusations transform into all-consuming terror.
14) Unfortunately, for the authors of the claims listed above, these baseless accusations lack any legitimate support.
15) They have been tapped to muddle the issue by spreading lies and baseless accusations ," Drilon said.
use baseless accusation in a sentence16) Silvio Berlusconi denied that any bribes were ever paid and refuted the claims as "totally baseless accusations ".
17) This paragraph is really nothing more than a stringing together of baseless accusations that have been repeated ad nauseaum elsewhere.
18) A few emails to each MP would give them pause for thought before blindly accepting the baseless accusations of the homeopaths.
19) I think lefties like you and Seeking (but can't find)Sanity are The ones with plenty of baseless accusations .
20) They think my bill is like something out of Kafka – well, how do they think I feel, facing all these baseless accusations ?
21) But it led to a whole lot of all-caps outrage and "you're not my friend anymore" and baseless accusations on Twitter.
22) The spread of blatant lies and baseless accusations by Arutz Sheva , The Jewish Journal and other outlets reflects the sad reality of the right-wing Zionist press today .
23) It was in these baseless accusations of video games that I found inspiration to pursue research in benefits of video games for my Masters degree.
24) Baseless accusation ??? Did you read the article??? Did you pay attention to the Obama campaign??? Obama plays as nasty as any politician.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of baseless accusation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of baseless accusation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with baseless accusation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word baseless accusation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with baseless accusation.
20 examples of simple sentences of baseless accusation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of baseless accusation
Compound Sentences with baseless accusation
Complex Sentences with baseless accusation
Compound-Complex Sentences with baseless accusation