avoid accusation in a sentence
1) Schauenburg refused to publish further Busch satires to avoid future accusations .
2) To avoid accusations of personal interests, after issuing this call he publicly declared himself Polish.
3) But others say it's the only way to avoid accusations of a whitewash.
avoid accusation example sentences4) Even today, though, the most conscientiously objective journalists cannot avoid accusations of bias.
5) Almost certainly to avoid any accusations of bestiality not to mention screams of " HOW GROSS!
6) Microsoft seems to want to avoid the accusations of slowness leveled at Java by effectively requiring JIT compilation.
7) This not only bolsters the claims of fair use, it also helps avoid any accusation of plagiarism.
8) As the nephew of filmmaker Francis Ford Coppola , Cage altered his last name to avoid accusations of nepotism.
9) Stojanović's speech was printed in Zagreb by his own request to avoid possible accusations that such requests never existed.
10) His remains were removed under the supervision of Serbian Orthodox clergy to avoid any accusation of desecration by the Austro-Hungarians.
11) Technically sweet and politically acceptable, it avoids accusation of moral hypocrisy by using economic arguments to appeal to self interest.
12) The retrial will be held in Florence , with different judges, to avoid accusations of prejudice against the accused pair.
13) Measures should be taken in order to avoid a possible irrational public accusation or distribution of false information regarding a certain individual.
14) To avoid accusations of favouritism, he remained aloof from his brother which amused his senior officers who had guessed his intentions.
15) US Secretary of State John Kerry skipped a planned visit to Pakistan to avoid accusations of meddling in the May 11 elections.
use avoid accusation in a sentence16) And it explains a painfully careful translation: to avoid accusations that the English version has been gelded, all changes have been marked with square brackets.
17) Abu Talib concealed his Islam to protect the Prophet, may Allah bless him and his family, and avoid the accusation of his protection for the Prophet.
18) Lewis began to carve in marble to avoid accusations some would make of fellow artists that their work was done by studio stone cutters.
19) Pieczenik explained his premature return to the US with the desire to avoid the accusations of American pressure behind the now likely death of Moro.
20) Viret regarded it as an entirely new word which he claimed the Deists wished to put in opposition to atheism in avoiding the accusation of the latter.
21) The Times explained, "hearings may have to start from the beginning to avoid possible accusations of partiality by the new justice assigned.
22) Anyone, including recreational divers and beachcombers, removing those goods must inform the Receiver of Wreck to avoid the accusation of theft.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of avoid accusation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of avoid accusation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with avoid accusation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word avoid accusation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with avoid accusation.
20 examples of simple sentences of avoid accusation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of avoid accusation
Compound Sentences with avoid accusation
Complex Sentences with avoid accusation
Compound-Complex Sentences with avoid accusation