unjust accusation in a sentence
1) Debra Bouey examines unjust accusations against those who stand for biblical truth.
2) It brought back all the resentment at unjust accusations of 11 months before.
3) Cutting aid now will merely add another unjust accusation to the existing imaginary charge sheet.
unjust accusation example sentences4) In time, he was thrown into prison through the unjust accusations of a rejected woman.
5) An industrial tribunal ruled that he was unfairly dismissed from his job on the basis of unjust accusations .
6) Ashley did not forget - about Vitor d'Arcos's unjust accusation , nor about the man himself.
7) The rebuke implied in the act of helping the people will draw down upon whoever does so revulsion and unjust accusations .
8) Jews were among the soldiers and civilians who paid the high price of war, including economic hardship, population dislocation, pogroms, unjust accusations and death.
9) Angered by the dishonour of its mistress and the unjust accusation of theft, the cat pledged to teach the young mother a lesson.
10) This unjust accusation that the Church has accumulated wealth by exploiting her own children, has been time and again hurled against her.
11) Straightaway the teacher 'knew' who it was [ unjust accusation ].
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of unjust accusation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of unjust accusation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with unjust accusation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word unjust accusation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with unjust accusation.
20 examples of simple sentences of unjust accusation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of unjust accusation
Compound Sentences with unjust accusation
Complex Sentences with unjust accusation
Compound-Complex Sentences with unjust accusation