unfounded accusation in a sentence
1) Potok was sued for vicious libel and unfounded accusations .
2) However, it is reversed by finger pointing and unfounded accusations .
3) It trafficks in ugly, unfounded accusations of extraordinary evil against fellow Americans.
unfounded accusation example sentences4) Some scientists have accused the "NEJM" editorial board of making unfounded accusations .
5) They call these unfounded accusations .
6) At the same time those very countries and some others started spreading unfounded accusations against Russia.
7) You aren't going to be able to make unfounded accusations without being called out for them.
8) In reaction to the unfounded accusation , Soltani's wife spoke with the Campaign about her husband's reaction.
9) Making unfounded accusations may also have the effect of isolating someone who may have been highly committed to your campaign.
10) It's a charge that upsets Liu, who dismisses it as "a bunch of kooky friends making unfounded accusations .
11) Since this appears to be the place to throw around unfounded accusations , let's consider the case of John McCain.
12) I'd like to see you honestly make the deduction that you did, rather than your glib and unfounded accusation .
13) Critics argue that the grand jury has largely lost its historic role as an independent bulwark protecting citizens from unfounded accusations by the government.
14) Milne has also argued that Hugo Chávez's presidency has been the target of " unfounded accusations of dictatorship" in the western media.
15) He was a wonderful man and priest who had to endure the most nasty , unfounded accusations from a mentally disturbed young man.
use unfounded accusation in a sentence16) It has fomented unfounded accusations against the Society of Saint Pius X.
17) "We have always thought that the Court would answer this way, given the unfounded accusation ," the Holy See's
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of unfounded accusation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of unfounded accusation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with unfounded accusation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word unfounded accusation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with unfounded accusation.
20 examples of simple sentences of unfounded accusation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of unfounded accusation
Compound Sentences with unfounded accusation
Complex Sentences with unfounded accusation
Compound-Complex Sentences with unfounded accusation