serious accusation in a sentence
1) Wow libel is a very serious accusation .
2) Clinton had been cleared of all serious accusations .
3) These are very serious accusations you're making.
serious accusation example sentences4) She became very angry with them and made serious accusations .
5) This serious accusation was quickly withdrawn.
6) It is also a serious accusation and one that has received widespread condemnation.
7) Because of the serious accusations , he is unlikely to be granted bail.
8) Racism is maybe the most serious accusation one can make in politics today .
9) On the contrary, they are serious accusations of an informed and enlightened citizenry.
10) This is a serious accusation .
11) That's a serious accusation .
12) I think that's a very serious accusation ...even in it's thinking stage.
13) What are the specific facts upon which J Street makes these very serious accusations against Mael?
14) Well, JEFF – THE BERKEY GUY – How do you respond to this serious accusations ?
15) The most serious accusation is that they are attempting to take over leading British orthodox synagogues by stealth.
use serious accusation in a sentence16) I pointed out that in today's socio-political climate, 'misogyny' was a very serious accusation .
17) Already, prosecutors are filing charges, and serious accusations have been lobbed against the master and his crew.
18) A charge of plagiarism is a very serious accusation and should only be made on the basis of strong evidence .
19) A4: An aggressive act in which a serious accusation or verbal threat of harm is made against a character.
20) This was a very serious accusation in camp, and I did not attempt to refute it with a single word.
21) First, I want to address the serious accusations that were made against me and my family over the past month.
22) Dodging the draft for the Vietnam War is one of the more serious accusations levelled at Clinton about his Oxford days.
23) There are also the possibly more serious accusations that positive harm has been done, and this, particularly to the children.
24) I do take rape seriously, these are serious accusations and Assange needs to face due process to determine if he is guilt or innocent.
25) Some of the serious accusations against Task Force 6-26 have been reported over the past 16 months by news organizations including NBC, The Washington Post and The Times.
26) At some point on approximately June 5, Betty, whom Jackson described as "scared," made " serious accusations ," causing Jackson to call Home Healthcare.
27) This is a very serious accusation that you're making, that the CIA was responsible for killing this beautiful, young woman.
28) In December 2006, Pinto da Costa's former partner Carolina Salgado published the book "Eu, Carolina" ("Me, Carolina"), where she made serious accusations against him.
How to use serious accusation in a sentence
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of serious accusation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of serious accusation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with serious accusation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word serious accusation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with serious accusation.
20 examples of simple sentences of serious accusation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of serious accusation
Compound Sentences with serious accusation
Complex Sentences with serious accusation
Compound-Complex Sentences with serious accusation