present argument in a sentence
1) Opinions rarely change without new arguments being presented .
2) That is why I present such arguments .
3) Without actually presenting an argument behind it.
present argument example sentences4) Government ministers presented the argument along the following lines.
5) You are welcome to present an argument .
6) Closing arguments were presented the next day.
7) Lyle Campbell presents arguments challenging the hypothesis.
8) Here lies the key to the argument being presented .
9) Is the argument clearly presented and well argued?
10) Does the work present a coherent argument ?
11) Listen carefully to arguments presented and formulate your own.
12) The argument as presented is a negative one.
13) arguments presented in the ongoing debate include these.
14) Claims for loss of cargo should present some nice legal arguments .
15) This was an argument presented in the ratification debates.
example sentences with present argument16) However, Descartes presents a different argument .
17) James B. De Young presents similar arguments .
18) Horner has presented several arguments to support the pure scavenger hypothesis.
19) The argument presented is that availability of guns causes high crime rates.
20) Closing arguments were presented to the jury on October 25.
21) Tobias and Anderson present the counter argument for supply theory.
22) We can present arguments and evidence about this.
23) Come on Larry, present a more coherent argument .
24) Jones presents the argument regarding the collaborative nature of the project.
25) The arguments presented by anti-Stratfordians share several characteristics.
26) The brief further fails to present argument on issues raised at trial.
27) Almost nowhere does he present an argument in a straightforward way.
28) The argument was presented too late.
How to use present argument in a sentence29) I have had many people present that argument to me.
30) I want to believe the arguments presented in this article.
31) In the Mahabharata both sides present various arguments to substantiate their viewpoints.
32) Carlton and Loury present four basic arguments in their article.
33) They have presented arguments concerning the Jagannath's tribal origins.
34) The eighteenth-century mortalist Henry Layton presented arguments based on physiology.
35) The arguments presented are not original .
36) Can he present valid counter arguments ?
37) It was very important to provide enough information to present a convincing argument .
38) An appellate brief is a written legal argument presented to an appellate court.
39) Judge Advocate John Bingham presented the closing argument for the prosecution.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of present argument
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of present argument with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with present argument
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word present argument in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with present argument.
20 examples of simple sentences of present argument. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of present argument
Compound Sentences with present argument
Complex Sentences with present argument
Compound-Complex Sentences with present argument