numerous archaeological in a sentence
1) Early human settlement in Niger is evidenced by numerous archaeological remains.
2) Its collections developed rapidly, thanks to numerous archaeological discoveries in the surrounding territory.
3) The exhibits feature numerous archaeological finds, including the largest silver treasure from Late Antiquity.
numerous archaeological example sentences4) Numerous archaeological sites and monumental remains attest to the high degree of complexity of these civilizations.
5) Numerous archaeological finds have nevertheless proved that the remarks of the named authors must mean this area.
6) Numerous archaeological remains and historical documents attest to the existence of inhabited centers since the Bronze Age.
7) The megalithic sculptures can be found in numerous archaeological sites in Sumatra, Java to Sulawesi.
8) Within this timeframe, roughly pertaining to the Archaic Period, numerous archaeological cultures have been identified.
9) Bronze bells have been found in numerous archaeological sites in Japan, most commonly in Shiga Prefecture.
10) Numerous archaeological digs have taken place and revealed a great deal about the early history of the city.
11) Numerous archaeological digs have shown that early Aboriginal groups arrived at The Forks site around 6,000 years ago.
12) Carara National Park also has numerous archaeological sites including one of the main Pre-Colonial settlements in Costa Rica .
13) Numerous archaeological remnants of the Mesolithic, Neolithic, Copper Age and Bronze Age occur all over the isthmus.
14) Explore Raiatea's numerous archaeological sites, including French Polynesia's most famous and best preserved Taputapuatea marae (temple).
15) There are also numerous archaeological sites, including star mounds, fortifications and pyramids such as the Pulemelei Mound in Palauli district.
example sentences with numerous archaeological16) In fact, I traveled to numerous archaeological sites in other countries as well, including Stonehenge, Avebury and Silbury Hill in England, for example.
17) In pursuit of these interests over the past 30 years, he has been involved in numerous archaeological projects in Greece, Israel and Turkey, both on land and under water.
18) The region is home to the Regional Museum of the National University of San Martin, and numerous archaeological sites, including the funeral urns of Chazuta.
19) Numerous archaeological discoveries show that silk had become a luxury material appreciated in foreign countries well before the opening of the Silk Road by the Chinese.
20) The Voltone is surrounded by numerous archaeological sites, such as Sovana, Castro, Vulci, and Tarquinia, which testify of the culture of the Etruscans.
21) Numerous archaeological findings in different parts of the city prove that the area has been inhabited by peoples of various cultures since the early Middle Ages.
22) There are numerous archaeological sites and parks in the centre of the city and farther out. 66 km south
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of numerous archaeological
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of numerous archaeological with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with numerous archaeological
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word numerous archaeological in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with numerous archaeological.
20 examples of simple sentences of numerous archaeological. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of numerous archaeological
Compound Sentences with numerous archaeological
Complex Sentences with numerous archaeological
Compound-Complex Sentences with numerous archaeological