archaeological discovery in a sentence
1) Designers used archaeological discoveries as inspiration for their designs .
2) New archaeological discoveries sometimes provide sudden solutions to well-known conundrums.
3) Archaeological discoveries indicate that Perak was inhabited since prehistoric times.
archaeological discovery example sentences4) No archaeological discovery can be securely linked to him.
5) However archaeological discoveries in Pembrokeshire suggest otherwise.
6) This was perhaps the greatest archaeological discovery of the 20th century.
7) Here are our top 13 picks for this year 's archaeological discoveries .
8) Bring the thrill and science of real archaeological discovery to your family.
9) In summer there is a regular briefing on archaeological discoveries for fossil collectors.
10) According to current archaeological discoveries , Chinese folk music dates back 7000 years.
11) Various archaeological discoveries have aided understanding of the religion of the Celts.
12) Archaeological discoveries appear to support the thesis of Otto II's invasion.
13) Treasures from other tombs give this exhibition a sense of archaeological discovery .
14) Nearby archaeological discoveries include the rock carvings and grinding sites on Ring Mountain.
15) London Archaeologist covers every significant archaeological discovery , period, event and issue.
example sentences with archaeological discovery16) A third advance involves the historic analysis of archaeological discoveries in Jerusalem since 2004.
17) Its collections developed rapidly, thanks to numerous archaeological discoveries in the surrounding territory.
18) Some important underwater archaeological discoveries recently made of Roman ships tend to confirm this.
19) The Dark Age of Nasugbu was compensated by a great archaeological discovery .
20) Qingzhou, an ancient trading and administrative centre with some famous archaeological discoveries .
21) Archaeological discoveries place Ohlone settlements in the region as early as 8000 BC.
22) The links drawn between David and archaeological discoveries made to date are far from secure.
23) During the 20th century the search for answers has been simplified by archaeological discoveries .
24) By order of the Prussian Finance Minister, archaeological discoveries are declared state property.
25) The campaign aimed to encourage tourists to visit Egypt, focusing on recent archaeological discoveries .
26) Modern archaeological discoveries have made the scope and direction of his northern campaign better understood.
27) This Ruins was named as one of top ten archaeological discoveries 2004 in China.
28) Archaeological discoveries of ceramic figurines wearing strange hats have been made on the Ecuadorian coasts.
How to use archaeological discovery in a sentence29) They stopped the excavation ... The Top 10 archaeological discoveries of 2013 have been unveiled.
30) Major archaeological discoveries have been found in more than twenty locations from the Bronze Age.
31) Archaeological discoveries have assisted numismatists in dating various varieties of the Kai Yuan more closely.
32) Also, recent archaeological discoveries shed some light on Vlaardingen in the 11th century.
33) The most significant archaeological discoveries of Etruscan civilisation are found in the excavation of gravesites.
34) The Lost World literary genre was inspired by real stories of archaeological discoveries by imperial adventurers.
35) McCarter's statement that no archaeological discovery can be securely linked to David is correct.
36) The tourist route Sky Paths links a group of sensational archaeological discoveries in southern Saxony-Anhalt.
37) Many important archaeological discoveries have been made that can provide a better understanding of that era.
38) Yes, the greatest archaeological discovery of all time, the Ark of Noah.
39) Luke's use of different titles in other places has also been confirmed by archaeological discoveries .
40) Lost Gardens of Heligan Heligan is one of the great archaeological discoveries in horticulture.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of archaeological discovery
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of archaeological discovery with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with archaeological discovery
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word archaeological discovery in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with archaeological discovery.
20 examples of simple sentences of archaeological discovery. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of archaeological discovery
Compound Sentences with archaeological discovery
Complex Sentences with archaeological discovery
Compound-Complex Sentences with archaeological discovery