archaeological dig in a sentence
1) The archaeological dig revealed five distinct levels.
2) No archaeological digs were conducted under properly controlled conditions.
3) Many very old synagogues have been discovered in archaeological digs .
archaeological dig example sentences4) An archaeological dig in 1966 on this site found prehistoric pottery.
5) Several archaeological digs have been conducted in the years since.
6) Many of the artifacts were excavated in archaeological digs on campus.
7) Many archaeological digs have occurred in and around the town.
8) It was only found again during an archaeological dig conducted in 2008.
9) Archaeological digs in the area reveal the extent of Chinese influence.
10) The Dmanisi archaeological dig dates back to 1936.
11) A preparatory archaeological dig at the site found more than 80,000 artefacts.
12) Aerial photographs are used to document the status of the archaeological dig .
13) Morris discovered the expressive potentials of photography while on an archaeological dig .
14) Paige and Michael went on an archaeological dig in Mexico.
15) Q: How can I participate in an archaeological dig ?
example sentences with archaeological dig16) There was another archaeological dig in 1897, which was not particularly successful.
17) The archaeological dig is expected to continue at the site for six months.
18) Archaeological digs have revealed vestiges of palaeolithic and Neolithic settlements.
19) She participated in an archaeological dig and unearthed a 5,000-year-old artifact.
20) Recent archaeological digs have confirmed the continuity in the city's urban development.
21) Several archaeological digs in the province have unearthed ancient temples and other sites.
22) Archaeological digs have unearthed Hindu-Buddhist artefacts from the pre-colonial period.
23) The on-going archaeological dig was declared a world heritage site by UNESCO in 2000.
24) Archaeological digs in other caves have revealed pottery, axes stone tools and flakes.
25) The Queensland Museum has led archaeological digs to the "Pandora" since 1983.
26) Noted archaeologist Ivor Noel Hume documented the archaeological dig that explored the site.
27) During priliminary excavation at the archaeological dig early gray ware and ancient materials were found.
28) The Doctor and his companion were led across a field to an archaeological dig .
How to use archaeological dig in a sentence29) Meanwhile, Carter and Shiera Hall undertake an archaeological dig in Egypt.
30) The remains of braided and woven plant fibres have been found in archaeological digs here.
31) Several archaeological digs have revealed that the site was occupied during the Upper Palaeolithic.
32) At archaeological digs , Irish Celtic crosses, for instance, have been found.
33) The museum displays both Arawak and colonial artifacts recovered on archaeological digs on the islands.
34) He finds a job on an archaeological dig near the main bastion in central Tallinn.
35) Much has been learned about early music in Norway from physical artifacts found during archaeological digs .
36) The archaeological dig took place at the site of the Khalkh River Battle of 1939.
37) Before construction began, an archaeological dig was undertaken to evaluate the remains of Bellevue House.
38) A 1999 archaeological dig in Peterborough, England, uncovered the skull of an aurochs.
39) Neanderthal 1 : The first Neanderthal specimen found during an archaeological dig in August 1856.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of archaeological dig
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of archaeological dig with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with archaeological dig
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word archaeological dig in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with archaeological dig.
20 examples of simple sentences of archaeological dig. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of archaeological dig
Compound Sentences with archaeological dig
Complex Sentences with archaeological dig
Compound-Complex Sentences with archaeological dig