archaeological investigation in a sentence
1) This second archaeological investigation did not study the standing structure.
2) Initial archaeological investigation was often focused on finding the oldest sites.
3) The first archaeological investigations of the region were mound sites.
archaeological investigation example sentences4) However, recent archaeological investigations have challenged this assertion.
5) The archaeological investigations revealed that hard-packed clay caused the resistance.
6) This Museum is ideal to observe the functioning of archaeological investigations .
7) Evidence of these products has also emerged from archaeological investigations .
8) Archaeological investigations of the site were undertaken from 1991 to 1993.
9) Lithic analysis is a major and specialised form of archaeological investigation .
10) Archaeological investigations are continuing in an endeavour to locate the original campsite.
11) Archaeological investigations found fragments of incense burners underneath the first building phase.
12) Archaeological investigation typically proceeds in phases.
13) Areas of the town have been the subject of extensive archaeological investigation .
14) I have been actively involved in archaeological investigations at Cholula since 1980.
15) The town's restoration was followed in 1994-1995 with an archaeological investigation .
example sentences with archaeological investigation16) Archaeological investigation of this period has highlighted several Celtic warrior graves with military equipment.
17) This is partly because archaeological investigation has concentrated more in some areas than others.
18) Recent archaeological investigations have reopened the debate about the location of Mainake.
19) Archaeological investigations in 1959 and 1961 estimated its age at about 3,000 years.
20) Archaeological investigations note that the ancient Maya visited the site to conduct important rituals.
21) Evidence for this proposition comes from archaeological investigations carried out between 2002 and 2004.
22) Several archaeological investigations into the tower were carried out in the post war period.
23) Only in 1885 were archaeological investigations begun and a survey of the remaining ruins undertaken.
24) The western side of the building had been damaged by looters prior to archaeological investigation .
25) Archaeological investigations in this area brought out several discoveries related to Praetextatus' family.
26) Archaeological investigation has identified evidence of irrigation where the natural rainfall was insufficient to support crops.
27) According to archaeological investigations , pottery was first manufactured in the area around 300 BCE.
28) Archaeological investigations conducted unearthed square or circular Chera coins made of copper from near Cochin.
How to use archaeological investigation in a sentence29) Oliver Davies has accomplished the most intensive archaeological investigation in central Wales at Cwmystwyth.
30) Under the auspices of English Heritage, repair work and archaeological investigations were undertaken concurrently.
31) During an archaeological investigation of the temple site, two highly polished limestone blocks were discovered.
32) Archaeological investigations indicate that Santa Cruz Island has been occupied for at least 9,000 years.
33) Archaeological investigations have revealed artefacts and structures from all historical periods since the last ice age.
34) On acquiring the site the trust appointed Frederick Bligh Bond to direct an archaeological investigation .
35) An archaeological investigation was performed in 2009, and revealed fire damage during the Middle Ages.
36) Only partial archaeological investigation has been possible, and modern building techniques have damaged the prehistoric city.
37) Both the secretary of state and any local authority can give financial assistance for archaeological investigation .
38) Up until the 1970s volunteers often had opportunities to initiate or take part in archaeological investigations .
39) As such, New Guinea has also been the focus of archaeological investigations by Australian researchers.
40) Archaeological investigations near hot springs in France and Czech Republic revealed Bronze Age weapons and offerings.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of archaeological investigation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of archaeological investigation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with archaeological investigation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word archaeological investigation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with archaeological investigation.
20 examples of simple sentences of archaeological investigation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of archaeological investigation
Compound Sentences with archaeological investigation
Complex Sentences with archaeological investigation
Compound-Complex Sentences with archaeological investigation