archaeological finding in a sentence
1) The true archaeological findings are directly below this indicated constellation.
2) Antiquities museums specialize in more archaeological findings .
3) The most recent archaeological findings with interpretation are presented.
archaeological finding example sentences4) Both methods resulted in supporting the original archaeological findings .
5) This archaeological finding has become a focus of international academic attention.
6) This has been confirmed by geological surveys and archaeological findings .
7) Such figures are known from archaeological findings across Scandinavia.
8) There is a small museum with archaeological findings and icons.
9) And in archaeological findings you find several examples of cycles .
10) Specific archaeological findings have confirmed that pets were mummified.
11) Local archaeological findings date back to the Neolithic.
12) Clovis culture and prehistoric Primitive culture is depicted in archaeological findings .
13) There are significant discrepancies between archaeological findings , and Josephus' writings.
14) Art and other archaeological findings are also of some use.
15) Archaeological findings from 500 AD have shown corn cultivation in southern Ontario.
example sentences with archaeological finding16) The rich and diverse archaeological findings attest to strong international links and trade relations.
17) Displays in the chapel record the archaeological findings in pictures and narratives.
18) Further work has been carried out, recording and analysing the archaeological findings .
19) To date, it remains the country's most important submarine archaeological finding .
20) Archaeologists from Okinawa Prefecture have labeled some archaeological findings as gusuku.
21) Archaeological findings suggesting human activity in Hong Kong date back over 30,000 years.
22) The area shows a remarkable amount of archaeological findings of the Mesolithic period.
23) Archaeological findings of prehistoric settlements with obsidian tools indicate early habitation of the island.
24) Archaeological findings at the Alder Creek camp proved inconclusive for evidence of cannibalism.
25) A round Mount Ararat are a great number of archaeological findings of ancient significance.
26) New illustrations of seventeenth-century artifacts and buildings enrich the texts with recent archaeological findings .
27) Archaeological findings in the Qazvin plain reveal urban agricultural settlements for at least nine millennia.
28) Archaeological findings and a better overview of early censuses have contributed to much higher estimates.
How to use archaeological finding in a sentence
How to use archaeological finding in a sentence29) The Aztecs repeated that story, but it has not been corroborated by archaeological findings .
30) Archaeological findings indicate participation in Carolingian trade, but evidence of non-Slavic presence is missing.
31) It often takes lots of work to help guide non-archaeologists through often very technical archaeological findings .
32) For example, archaeological findings at Sanxingdui suggest a technologically advanced civilization culturally unlike Anyang.
33) Archaeological findings from the Paleolithic to the Jomon period are featured in this display.
34) The archaeological findings include dolmens of the Neolithic era, in the Marayur area.
35) Archaeological findings show that humans resided in present-day Shenyang as early as 8,000 years ago.
36) The archaeological findings are considered a key link between the prehistoric cultures of Alaska and Canada.
37) Archaeological findings have proven the good quality of Nuragic metallurgy, including numerous bronze weapons.
38) There are no archaeological findings here, but instead the cave is known for its legends.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of archaeological finding
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of archaeological finding with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with archaeological finding
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word archaeological finding in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with archaeological finding.
20 examples of simple sentences of archaeological finding. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of archaeological finding
Compound Sentences with archaeological finding
Complex Sentences with archaeological finding
Compound-Complex Sentences with archaeological finding