archaeological remain in a sentence
1) The Sultanate left many archaeological remains and historical records.
2) Early human settlement in Niger is evidenced by numerous archaeological remains .
3) Even archaeological remains date back no further than 80,000 years.
archaeological remain example sentences4) The archaeological remains are not themselves designated in any way.
5) Contemporary sources as well as archaeological remains document this custom.
6) It is notable due to its location and its archaeological remains .
7) The archaeological remains are distributed in an approximate area of 50 hectares.
8) It was known that this region was very rich in archaeological remains .
9) Vaishali museum houses some of the archaeological remains discovered here.
10) However, there are very little archaeological remains of all those populations.
11) These first Maldivians didn't leave any archaeological remains .
12) This exposure to the campfire makes chemical analysis of archaeological remains problematic .
13) Archaeological remains and literary descriptions speak of a truly planned and magnificent city.
14) Kargaly is exceptionally rich in archaeological remains from ancient mines and metal production.
15) All the archaeological remains found in Lenggong have been associated with caves.
example sentences with archaeological remain16) Agricultural land use of the site continues to constantly erode the archaeological remains .
17) The Wawel Hill has archaeological remains indicating settlement from the 4th century.
18) Cultural and historic submerged sites include archaeological remains of shipwrecks and prehistoric land sites.
19) In archaeology, excavation is the exposure, processing and recording of archaeological remains .
20) A small-scale geophysical survey indicated the presence of archaeological remains at proposed construction sites.
21) These archaeological remains suggest that the Varanasi area was populated by Vedic people.
22) DHENKANAL is a district headquarters town with a cluster of temples and archaeological remains .
23) Ustica has been inhabited since the Paleolithic era and notable archaeological remains have been uncovered.
24) The latter Chapel contains archaeological remains from Hadrian's temple and Constantine's basilica.
25) There are archaeological remains from the Helladic period, contemporary with the Minoans.
26) Archaeological remains , although fragmentary, suggest the idea of a flourishing and lively city.
27) Archaeological remains of the Buddhist era can also still be found in the region.
28) Laying a grid over the site simplifies the mapping of contours and visible archaeological remains .
How to use archaeological remain in a sentence29) Aboriginal communities often ascribe a special significance to the places where archaeological remains have been found.
30) Bell is also ordered to investigate the history and archaeological remains of Buddhism in Maldives.
31) Frankish influence was not merely political; archaeological remains attest to a cultural influence as well.
32) The widely scattered archaeological remains at different places in Arunachal bears testimony to its rich cultural heritage.
33) The objective is to provide facilities for the investigation and recording of archaeological remains prior to development.
34) Prabodh Chandra was enriched with their exploratory survey of the archaeological remains of Angkor Vat.
35) Numerous archaeological remains and historical documents attest to the existence of inhabited centers since the Bronze Age.
36) Penwith contains a great concentration of Bronze Age, Iron Age and Romano-British archaeological remains .
37) The Rockefeller specializes in archaeological remains from the Ottoman and other periods of Middle East history.
38) Today, Aksum abounds in archaeological remains and great granite stone curved obelisks known as Stelae.
39) Pilak - a famous place of attraction for its archaeological remains of 8th-9th centuries.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of archaeological remain
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of archaeological remain with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with archaeological remain
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word archaeological remain in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with archaeological remain.
20 examples of simple sentences of archaeological remain. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of archaeological remain
Compound Sentences with archaeological remain
Complex Sentences with archaeological remain
Compound-Complex Sentences with archaeological remain