normally allocate in a sentence
1) We offer a wide range of projects, and each student is normally allocated a different project.
2) Owner's association agreements regarding dedicating the funding which is normally allocated to landscape will be for agriculture subsidies.
3) Each AGRA was normally allocated to provide support to a corps, but could be assigned as needed by an Army HQ.
normally allocate example sentences4) This could be especially economically devastating to family budgets during the holiday months when people normally allocate more of their money for holiday shopping.
5) An absentee ballot is a vote cast by someone who is unable or unwilling to attend the official polling station or to which the voter is normally allocated .
6) I of part of the constant capital normally allocated to Dept.
7) A territory is normally allocated on the basis of workload and/or potential sales.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of normally allocate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of normally allocate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with normally allocate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word normally allocate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with normally allocate.
20 examples of simple sentences of normally allocate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of normally allocate
Compound Sentences with normally allocate
Complex Sentences with normally allocate
Compound-Complex Sentences with normally allocate