national accreditation in a sentence
1) National board accreditation is somewhat more demanding than state accredition.
2) Our courses come with recognised national quality accreditations .
3) In 1990, the accounting department earned specialized national accreditation from AACSB.
national accreditation example sentences4) Many for-profit institutions of higher education have national accreditation rather than regional accreditation.
5) A vote on UST's CCNE national accreditation is expected this fall.
6) PWI is currently pursuing national accreditation which is allowed in the USA for smaller schools.
7) Well-equipped, full-scope independent practice with 5 star national accreditation from Eyecare Plus.
8) He refused national accreditation of the department's degrees, resulting in a public rebuttal from Foucault.
9) The U.S. Department of Education acknowledges regional and national accreditations , and CHEA recognizes specialty accreditations.
10) National accreditation is only awarded to those programs who demonstrate the quality standards set forth by the NAFCC.
11) The University of St. Thomas School of Nursing in Houston is one step closer to national accreditation .
12) In 1998 the Department's Research and Planning Division had been assigned the daunting task of applying for national accreditation .
13) It however, only received national accreditation in 2005 from the Distance Education and Training Council (DETC).
14) The new awards offer national accreditation by the BCU, the UKCC (UK Coaching Certificate), and the national Qualifications Framework.
15) It's disappointing that while Australia moves forward into the future with national accreditation for mediators, we continue to lag behind here.
use national accreditation in a sentence16) It was not until 1950 when the national League for Nursing required all nursing schools to include a clinical experience in psychiatry to receive national accreditation .
17) The Town of Bluffton Police Department received national accreditation with the Commission on accreditation for Law Enforcement Agencies on March 21, 2009.
18) Holding this national accreditation will allow UST to compete for federal grants and scholarship and loan programs that are only open to nationally accredited schools.
19) 1983: The Brunnier Art Museum receives national accreditation from the American Association of Museums.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of national accreditation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of national accreditation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with national accreditation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word national accreditation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with national accreditation.
20 examples of simple sentences of national accreditation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of national accreditation
Compound Sentences with national accreditation
Complex Sentences with national accreditation
Compound-Complex Sentences with national accreditation