accreditation status in a sentence
1) Accreditation status must be reviewed at least every three years.
2) The school was once again granted a five- year accreditation status .
3) What is the accreditation status of UPEACE?
accreditation status example sentences4) Triple, or quadruple check and recheck the accreditation status every year.
5) He also lowered the district's accreditation status to probation in order to facilitate the state takeover.
6) HAG also recommends that the individual pharmacist takes responsibility to ensure that they maintain their accreditation status .
7) MCS had the 2nd Formal Re-visit by PAASCU and was granted a five-year accreditation status .
8) As a publicly traded company, Cryo-Cell has the obligation to continually disclose its accreditation status to the public.
9) In order to be awarded and maintain accreditation status , the program must be in compliance with these guidelines.
10) Delinquent accounts may be forwarded to our collection agency and the accreditation denial status will appear on Quality Check.
11) The Maddy Laboratory is the first laboratory to achieve interim accreditation status under the RMTC 's laboratory accreditation program guidelines.
12) Authorization of an on-site evaluation for consideration of Precandidate status does not carry with it nor imply an accreditation status .
13) If the school's accreditation status is lost, legitimate colleges generally will not accept students from an unaccredited high school.
14) Accreditation status is awarded to a program that has met all ACPE standards for accreditation and has graduated its first class.
15) Apart from these , 18 programmes, some of which had interim accreditation status before, were recently presented for re- accreditation.
use accreditation status in a sentence16) Consequently, the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools placed Trinity's accreditation status on probation in 1936, jeopardizing its future.
17) By mandate of the United States Department of Education, a program must achieve accreditation status within five years of receiving initial preaccreditation status.
18) Chapman University works hard to obtain and retain the accreditation status of its programs to ensure the value of our education delivers what students require.
19) According to the accreditation '99 manual, it can knock down a plan's overall score – perhaps enough to drop it into a lower accreditation status – but that is all.
20) The high school department was surveyed by PAASCU on September 1–2, 2003 and both departments were granted a five-year accreditation status .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accreditation status
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accreditation status with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accreditation status
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accreditation status in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accreditation status.
20 examples of simple sentences of accreditation status. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accreditation status
Compound Sentences with accreditation status
Complex Sentences with accreditation status
Compound-Complex Sentences with accreditation status